-CARDS AGAINST US ALL-

"Didn't think you would come to be honest, Curls," I said to him, getting closer

"Didn't think you would come to be honest, Curls," I said to him, getting closer. "You've already exceeded my expectations." I smirked, whispering into his ear.

Finally, he turned around to face me, lips pursed. His eyes trailed my body. "Are you just going to eye fuck me or are you going to tell me what you brought with you?"

-----

Clara Roberts is new to Cambridge University, but her life is flipped a complete 180 when she joins an underground club.
Harry Styles is introduced to Clara and her friends meaning that he is left in the dark about her adventures.
Both of their lives are changed. Will it be for better or for worse? Who knows.

-----

This is the only warning that I am putting up. 

There will be mature themes throughout this book that include talks and mentions of drugs, violence, sexual themes, foul language and conversations of mental health.

Sexual themes may include, choking, spitting, degradation, use of sex toys, daddy/ mommy kinks, oral, anal play. (This may be edited as I write this because I can't tell into the future of what smut I decide to write)

For some of the more triggering chapters, I will try and remember to put warnings at the start of it.

This is a work of fan fiction. Everything is made up. None of the characters I've created are based personality wise on anybody. The boys are only used as names and face claims. Love each and everyone of them so no disrespect to them at all.

Enjoy:)
- Amelia <3