-Chapter Fifty Five-

Chapter Fifty Five:

Clara

The thought of having to give birth in just over a month's time is insane. I didn't expect the time to go as fast as it did. I was bordering eight months pregnant and I was coming up to being well in the clear for a healthy and happy baby girl

She was moving around like there was no other and I loved feeling it. It was a really weird feeling but everyone else being able to feel her kicking inside me was cool too. What wasn't fun was when she decided to boot me in the ribs. That would often make me gasp and coil over in pain.

Billie was taking me out. She claimed that I had been in the house too long and I needed to get out. I'd only been in the house for a long time because there was a chance that if I went to class, there would be questions asked and a chance that Gio would find out. I still hadn't planned when to tell him.

I'd kind of been avoiding him. I didn't turn up to his meetings and just claimed that I had a stomach bug. Every Saturday I had a stomach bug apparently. I was only going to be stuffed if he turned up at the house that he owned to drag me out of the house by my hair.

Billie rushed into my room at exactly 9 AM and she told me to get up and get changed because we were spending the day in town. I was in the process of stroking Harry's hair while he slept on my upper thighs. Harry was quite distraught that he couldn't sleep on my stomach anymore but he had his head pressed against the bottom of it.

Harry groaned as Billie came bounding into the room. He was in the process of waking up and I glared at Billie for waking him up. "Seriously?" I said to her, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Sorry, Harry. Didn't mean to disturb your slumber but your baby mama hasn't left the house in a while so I thought that I'd treat her." Billie said, booking fully dressed and ready to go as she leant up against the frame of my door.

"Okay, give me half an hour and I'll be ready." I said, groaning as I slid out from underneath Harry. Since becoming heavily pregnant, I found out that doing everyday things was more difficult. Everything was a lot slower and I had trouble doing some things like putting my shoes on. It was a fucking bitch to do.

I also developed a waddle that Harry found quite adorable. My bump hadn't dropped yet and considering I was eight months pregnant, my bump was relatively small.

I waddled over to my chest of drawers and I picked out some of the maternity clothes that Harry went out and bought me. He bought a load even though I could practically fit into my pre pregnancy clothes still. I did have to admit that they were really comfy.

I pulled on a pair of leggings that had the maternity stretchy material to go over my bump and an oversized knitted jumper. It was getting into the Spring months and I was running a little hotter than usual so I wore an oversized tee shirt underneath so that I could take off my jumper if I needed to.

I sat down at my desk and I took a breath, trying to catch it. I had to wrestle with getting my shoes and socks on but once I did it, I felt a sense of accomplishment. I gave myself a little mental fist bump and I turned to fix the mess that was called my hair.

My hair was a lot healthier than it was before I started to have pregnancy symptoms. It was longer and the quality was so much better. I ran a brush through it and hundreds of strands of hair didn't come out with it.

I pulled it up into a ponytail and applied some simple make up. I was ready to go so I hobbled over to Harry, who had been watching me from the bed. He never went to his dorm anymore. Since being pregnant, he wanted to be with me ninety percent of the time and I didn't complain, the attention was nice.