-Chapter Forty-

Chapter Forty:

Clara

Harry and I enjoyed the rest of our time at the Amalfi coast. It was nice to get away from everything gang and poker related. Harry had treated me really well. We came back to Rome a few days later and the next day, we were sent back to England.

We turned up at the apartment late in the day, hand in hand, and we found everyone sitting around the table in the living room. Billie was sitting on top of Zayn on the bay window, slightly away from everyone else. Billie noticed us first and she came bounding towards us. She threw herself at me, making me drop Harry's hand so that I could hug her. I sent Harry a little smile as Zayn got up and bro hugged him as if he hadn't had his dick in Harry's arse before.

The other boys gave us hugs one by one and Billie came to my side. "Well, tell me all about it!"

"US. Tell US all about it." Niall said, rolling his eyes. I laughed at his face and he smiled. I walked back over to Harry and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"He took me to The Amalfi Coast but we stopped in Pompeii on the drive down. It was really nice. I had such an amazing time with him." I was missing out the small detail of being officially together on purpose. I looked up at Harry and I smirked, "oh yeah, how could I forget. I'm no longer single. Harry asked me out."

"You weren't already going out?" Louis asked and I shot him a look.

"No, dickwad. I was too much of a pussy to admit that I was in love with him." I said, looking up at Harry with starry eyes. I heard Louis make a gagging noise and I glared at him. "Don't be salty, sweetie. You'll find someone soon. Maybe Liam will suck you off in the meantime." Niall belly laughed next to me and I grinned.

The rest of the night consisted of recounting the events of mine and Harry's trip. It was nice to think back on what we had done. Obviously we missed out the entirety of what happened when Harry told me about his childhood. I squeezed his hand to reassure him that I wasn't going to.

Gio turned up at about midday, the day after, and he informed us that we had two hours before we needed to leave. We all looked around confused because none of us really knew where we were going. Honestly, we were expecting another few days to spend relaxing and maybe even having to go to a casino again but no.

"Where are we going?" Liam asked and that said something because if Liam didn't know then none of us were going to know.

"Home. We're flying back to Cambridge in a few hours. You have time to pack and the car will be waiting for us in two hours." Gio said, tapping away on his phone like he always did.

"Fuck Gio. We didn't know that we were leaving today. You should really tell us these things in a bit of advance. Our shit is everywhere." Liam sighed, bringing his hand up to forehead. He spoke calmly but I could tell that he was scared to see how Gio would react to what he was saying.

It'll take us more than two hours to make sure this place looks presentable." Louis said, backing up his best friend. Niall stood next to me and I wrapped my arm around his waist. I was holding Harry's hand at the same time. I had my boys with me.

"You don't need to make the place look presentable, I'll send someone in." Gio said and I think he forgot that Harry was with us because when he said it Harry tensed. I knew that he was suspicious of Gio and I didn't blame him. It was blatantly obvious that there was something else going on besides what I told him.

I shook my head ever so slightly and I sighed. I looked at Billie and she had wide eyes, telling me that she was thinking the exact same thing. "Okay. We'll be ready to leave in two hours. Are you staying or going?" I said, trying to get him out as soon as possible.