-Chapter Thirty-

Chapter Thirty:

Clara

When I tell you that I woke up with bruises covering my legs the morning after I went into subspace, it was unbelievable. Harry had fucked me so hard that everything was purple. There were finger marks from where he had gripped my hips so tightly. There were hickeys on the inside of my thighs and I'm not even going to mention the ones on my arse.

The morning after was kind of one from hell because both Harry and I were rushing around, trying to pack as we were leaving for the next stop on our trip a few hours after we woke up. I however, wasn't exactly able to run about as well. I couldn't really put my thighs together properly. Luckily for me, I had mainly maintained all of my clothes in my suitcase so I could just sit on the bed and fold them.

Harry was running about like a crazed person though. His hair was tied up in a cute little bun and he was chucking my things at my head and his in his bags. I did tell him to slow down but he wouldn't listen.

By the time that we had to leave the penthouse, Harry was following me out of the front door and into the elevator. Everyone else was already downstairs, in the lobby, waiting for us but Harry being Harry forgot his precious journal. He made us go back for it and fair enough that journal was like a child to him so I agreed and we headed back up.

The flight wasn't too bad. It was pretty smooth but that didn't stop Harry from getting freaked out every time something loud happened. He held my hand almost the entire way. The only time he didn't was when I had to go for a pee. I saw his eyes begging for me not to get but this girl had to pee. I couldn't help it. He had probably mashed my bladder up from how rough he was with me. Not complaining though.

I came back and asked Harry if he wanted to lay down in the bedroom because my nether region was hurting from sitting. Miss girl needed to have a break from all the pressure. He hesitated as he stood up, gripping onto the back on the chairs as he passed them. We actually ended up falling asleep in the bed and we woke up just as the pilot was making the announcement that we were coming into land. There were blue skies in the land of Milan.

We landed perfectly fine and we made our way to the place that we were staying. It was an apartment on the more simplistic side. It wasn't necessarily smaller but it was definitely smaller than the places we had stayed before. It was a very expensive top floor apartment with a lot less bedrooms than we needed. Usually we had been staying in places with five or six bedrooms but the apartment in Milan had three, which was quite funny because the boys had to share.

There was the master bedroom and then the second bedroom with a queen sized bed and then the final bedroom had two double beds. It was between Niall, Louis and Liam as to who gets the beds and someone had to sleep on the sofa. They played a classic game of rock paper scissors. From that, they decided that it was Louis who had to sleep on the sofa.

The bedroom that Harry and I were sharing was the second bedroom. Billie and Zayn got the master as Harry and I unintentionally ended up in the master bedroom in Monaco. Our bedroom was very simple because it only had a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. The bed was opposite a huge floor to ceiling window and much to Harry's distaste, there was no balcony.

I silently thanked whatever god was above for not giving us a balcony. I needed my insides to return back to their usual positions before anything happened with Harry again.

Our room looked over some of the city. It was more of the residential area but there was a large park that you could see from our windows. The building we were in was high above the rest but not in the cloud high and the no balcony thing was great because the neighbours would have definitely been able to see everything.