Chapter 4: Just a Spoon Full of Info

Goodwitch: What were you thinking doing something like that?! Breaking another student's legs!? Unfathomable!

At the moment, Edward is in Ozpin's office getting lectured by both Goodwitch and Ozpin.

Ozpin: Ms. Goodwitch, I'll handle this. Don't you have a class to teach?

Goodwitch huffs and begins to make her way out of the office, "Very well then."

Now just Edward and Ozpin, the real talk begins.

Ozpin: Mr. Thorn, I would like to hear your reason for doing something like that to a classmate.

Edward: Why did I do it? Easy. Cardin is a dick who needed to suffer the consequences.

Ozpin: I understand that Mr. Winchester isn't the nicest of students but that still doesn't exclude what you did. You should have gotten a teacher.

Edward seems to get annoyed, "What's the point in getting a teacher if they aren't going to do shit?"

Ozpin: What do you mean?

Edward: Everyday, Cardin and his team are nothing but bullies and racists to other students from morning to night. Even in classes they act this way, yet nothing has been done to stop their behavior. So either all the teachers are stupid or negligent.

Ozpin: I assure you that the teachers would have done something if they had known abo-

Edward: THEN PROVE IT! DO SOMETHING! Punish Cardin and his team! Expel them! Just do something!

He begins walking out of the room, once he gets to the elevator, he calls out again to Ozpin.

Edward: Because there won't be a next time.

~

Edward makes his way to Prof. Oobleck's classroom which should have just ended, being the last class of the day.

As he arrives, he sees Pyrrha waiting the door.

Edward: Hey Pyrrha.

She jumps a little in surprise, "Oh, it's just you Edward."

Edward: Waiting for Jaune?

Pyrrha: How'd you know?

Edward taps his head, "Just a hunch. So, what happened?"

Pyrrha: Sleeping in class and bad grades with a little bit of Cardin on top.

Edward: Understandable, have a nice day. Um, do you know where everyone else is?

Pyrrha: Dorms.

Edward: Ok, thanks. Have fun with your boyfriend.

He walks away as Pyrrha calls out to him in embarrassment.

Pyrrha: We're not like that!

Edward continues walking away with only a wave from the hand.

~

He gets to his dorm hall and has a big decision to make.

Edward: Team RWBY or Ren and Nora? Team RWBY first.

He goes to open the door without knocking and when he does, it proves to be a big mistake because the girls were changing and he ended up seeing quite a lot.

The are obviously a mixture of surprised, embarrassed, and angry so they through stuff at him. Edward closes the door before getting hit with anything.

Edward: Not my types. Okay, hopefully I don't walk in on Nora changing.

He knocks on the JNPR dorm door this time and is met with a "Come in!" from Nora. He enters the room, Ren is laying on his bed while reading a book and Nora is watching the video of Edward braking Cardin's legs on repeat.