Chapter 7: The Best Day Ever

Its the start of a new semester at Beacon, currently team RWBY is sitting at there lunch table.

Yang scoots over to Blake, "What'cha doing?"

Blake: Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a grape in her mouth, "Lame."

Nora keeps throwing grapes at Yang before being interrupted by Ruby placing an abnormally large book on the table.

Ruby: *Ahem* Sisters, friends, Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This 'aught to be good.

Ruby continues with her speech, "A dream that one day the five of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had. Ever!"

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang.

Yang: I always kick off my semesters with a Yang.

She looks to Edward for a fist bump or high-five but instead sees that he's asleep with his scroll in his hand.

Yang looks to anyone else but instead gets a random apple to the face.

Ruby: Look guys, its been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year. Our second semester is going to be great.

Weiss, who is slightly less interested now, elbows Edward to wake him up. He springs up quickly.

Edward: I didn't sleep in the ceiling, you did!

He lets out a yawn and looks to his teammates and sees them looking at him with quizzical expressions.

Edward: What?

Blake: Did you get much sleep last night?

Edward shakes his head no, "I was on the phone for a few hours."

Weiss: Why?

Edward: My siblings were wondering what Beacon was like.

Yang: You have siblings?

Edward yawns again while putting up 2 fingers.

Blake: What are there names?

Edward: Dante and Eliza.

Blake: Your names sound foreign, where are you from?

Edward: I'm from Patch. I was born there and I'll die there.

Ruby: Your from Patch too, that's awesome!

Edward: Yeah, great place. Now, what did I miss?

Ruby: Oh yeah, I so graciously made plans for us to kick of the semester.

Ed gives a thumbs up to the idea. Weiss goes to speak up but instead gets a pie to the face from Nora.

Nora, who didn't mean to hit Weiss, points to Ren as to say he did it.

~

We cut to team JNPR with Nora standing on top of a bunch of tables shouting, "I'm king of the castle! I'm king of the castle!"

On the other side of the cafeteria is team RWBY.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be Delicious!