ᴏɴᴇ; ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

°ᴏɴᴇ; ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ°

"You never listen!" I screamed.

I scoffed before snatching the rectangular entertainment from Sejun's hands. Now he wanna pay attention to me, I threw the phone across the floor which made him stand up from the gigantic bed that we shared with each other.

"You're fucking annoying.." He insulted.

Sejun attempted to take the phone from the floor. "Can we talk?" He rolled his eyes before setting the phone down onto the bed then standing in front of me with crossed arms.

"There's nothing to talk about..." He stated.

He stared at me for a moment before waltzing out the room but I stopped him. "I wanna fix our relationship!" Sejun turned around while I looked at him with slight teary eyes, he chuckled before coming towards me to lift my chin.

"Our relationship is fine." He sarcastically said.

Warm tears fell down before he unhanded me then actually walked out the bedroom. I tried to wipe the tears but they wouldn't stop, I sniffled before heading into the bathroom to take a peaceful shower since there's nothing else to do.

 I tried to wipe the tears but they wouldn't stop, I sniffled before heading into the bathroom to take a peaceful shower since there's nothing else to do

"What now?" I upsettingly asked.

Sejun pouted before coming to deliver me a kiss. "Don't be mad.." He wrapped his arms around me as he planted butterfly kisses on the side of my neck, I silently moaned before pushing him off me to let him know that I was still mad.

"I'm sorry, babes." He willingly says.

Small tears came down. He's pretending because he wants me to feel bad for him when I'm the one suffering to keep our relationship in one piece, Sejun softly caressed the side of my thigh while he was leaving those same butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Let me love you.." I sighed.

I straddled him. "Clever girl." He kissed me but even more intense than our last session, I feel guilty for being THIS whipped for someone that probably doesn't even care for me.

"I-I can't..." Sejun scoffed.

He doesn't want me for real affection. "I'm going in the bathroom." He pointed out before grabbing some lotion then heading into the bathroom that was connected to our shared bedroom, I watched the door close before I ended up letting all the built up tears fall.

I wanna leave but there's always something that's telling me that I should stay. For what though? To be used for sexual activity? To be manipulated by someone who doesn't care about me like how I care for them?

Where's your heart, Lim Sejun?