ᴇɪɢʜᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

°ᴇɪɢʜᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ°

Throughout the car ride I stared out the window still thinking about what happened earlier. Sejun really let me leave from the prison that I called love, I was about to start crying again until I felt Hanse land his hand on my thigh.

"Don't be sad..." He softly says.

 A small smile appeared before landing my hand on his. "Please don't hurt me." Hanse chuckled when he heard those words slip from my mouth, he caressed the top of my thigh before speaking.

"You know I won't." I smiled widely.

He smiled even more when he seen that I was finally becoming happy after a whole year of despair, we quickly kissed each other before putting our eyes back onto the road that were filled with cars.

Hanse really does fill me with happiness.

There was times where I thought there would be some hope for Sejun. "Are you still in your group?" His eyes were steady on the road while I stared at him with doughy pupils, Hanse sighed before finally speaking.

"No." He says.

"They kicked me out..." Our vehicle moved along with the other cars that were on the streets, I looked at him for a moment until I saw that he had small droplets of tears coming down but his face was still looking very blunt.

"All because of Sejun." He upsettingly muttered.

I comforted him with small caresses on his bicep, he seemed very tense but calmed down when he seen me comforting him.

"We don't need to worry about him..." He smiled.

The atmosphere was very soothing until I decided to say something. "Remember when we hated each other?" Hanse chuckled when he heard that, the atmosphere changed from soothing to flashbacks.

"When you would get mad I thought it was sexy.." Hanse spouted.

I laughed at the small joke. "You're weird!" We rode around the streets while telling college memories to one another, I thought that Hanse would still hate me for choosing his friend instead of him but it seems that he doesn't care.

He wants to be happy, like me...