ɴɪɴᴇ; ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ

°ɴɪɴᴇ; ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ°

"You did well." I complimented.

Hanse smiled widely. "How about you dance with me?" I repeatedly denied but Hanse didn't care, he pulled from the floor then we stood in front of the practice room mirror for a moment until he went over to turn on some music.

The White haired man swiftly moved with the music, I stood confused about what I should do but that all ended when I felt Hanse wrap his arms around me then move me along with him.

I followed everything he did until we met faces with each other. "Having fun?" He asked with the most husky tone I've ever heard, I hesitantly nodded before ended up dancing some more to the very devious song that he played.

Everything around me started to become lighter, I didn't even know that I wasn't dancing with Hanse anymore I was actually dancing by myself because I ended up letting the music take over me.

But I stopped when I didn't hear the music anymore. "W-Wow..." Hanse stood on the sidelines applauding me like someone's proud Mother, I blushed before running towards him then hugging onto the taller human being.

"I got carried away.." He smiled.

The man lifted me by the chin. "You did beautiful!" I blushed even more at the small compliment, I didn't know how I should react at the moment because I've never danced before but Hanse is saying that I dance beautifully.

"I was taken aback by it.."