ꜱɪx; ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ

°ꜱɪx; ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ°

"He slapped you?" Hanse asked.

I hesitantly nodded before tears started to make themselves known once more, Hanse wrapped his arms around me then began to tightly embrace me.

He whispered comforting words to me but everything around me stopped when he said some words that made some of the tears end.

"Stay with me.." He whispered.

I looked over at him to see that he was desperately staring at me waiting for me to respond. "You know-" Hanse stopped me from speaking when he made our lips attach, I straddled his lap a bit after but immediately pulled away.

"We can't let another year pass!" He ranted.

"I don't wanna be alone anymore..." When I seen tears come down his face I knew that he wasn't playing around about this, I smiled then ended up delivering him another make-out session before agreeing that I'd stay with him after a month of meeting with each other.

"You'll stay with me?" I nodded.

Hanse stood from the couch then began to spin us around the luxurious apartment, we deeply kissed each other before it started to become even more intense than any other time we have our make-out sessions.

He carried us towards the bedroom that we're gonna share in a couple more days. "Can we take it slow?" Hanse chuckled before agreeing that we could, I slightly smiled until he connected our lips once more while his hands roamed the sides of my waist.

I moaned out when I felt his lips attach themselves to some random sweet spots. "Sese~" He smiled against my neck before trailing his fingers towards the heated vagina that was becoming more heated by the bit of pleasure.

His fingers made circling motions around me. "Daddy!" I shouted out when his fingers slipped inside me, Hanse kissed me to keep me from screaming too loud since he gets complaints sometimes.

After I calmed down our lips detached then he started to take his pants off but he kept his shirt on. "Tonight is all about you..." He stated before aligning himself with the soaked entrance that I had, he finally pushed his length inside which made me gasp for breath.

He started to thrust slow while small moans slipped from my mouth, the sound of the bed squeaking made everything even more better but that's when he started to speed up which made look at him with hooded eyes.

"I said slow, babe..." He groaned.

"But you're tight~" Hanse ruined me even more roughly than the last time, he delivered me another make-out session but this one was longer to keep me from screaming his name out at 3AM.

"I love you, Mercedes.." He stated.

"I love you too, Hanse!"