ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ; ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

°ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ; ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ°

"Please, talk to me.." I demanded.

Hanse stopped then turned towards me. "Why? So you can ramble about how peachy your life is with Sejun?" The upset man wanted to leave but I grabbed his arm, we stared each other in the eyes before I showed him that same piercing that I've holding onto since college.

His eyes widened. "I'm not happy like you think.." My hand closed before seeing everything become blurry from the tears that were building up, Hanse stood for a moment before randomly pulling me into an embrace to comfort me.

"Don't cry." He cooed.

I came back from the embrace. "I was foolish! I didn't know he'd play me like this!" I ranted but that ended when Hanse harshly kissed me, I immediately gave in because this was something that I've been missing for the longest.

We kissed for couple more seconds until he detached our lips. "You've missed me?" I quickly nodded before he pulled me into another hug then whispering "I've missed you too.." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought that he'd hold a grudge because of what happened between the three of us.

"Can we take a walk?" Hanse agreed.

°𝚂𝙴𝙹𝚄𝙽'𝚂 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅°

I angerly paced in front of the apartment door until I saw Mercedes coming up the stairs. "Where the fuck have you been!?" I tightly gripped onto her throat then pushed her up against the door, she hit my arm multiple times signaling me to put her down.

"I-I went f-for a walk!" She screeched.

She fell down onto the floor while holding onto her throbbing throat. "Give me this shit." I snatched the house keys from her hands, I unlocked the door then waited for her to come inside the apartment.

The door closed after she walked inside. "I'm keeping these keys too.." I stated before waltzing into our bedroom, Mercedes began to softly sob from outside the room but I ignored her and walked into the bathroom.

Not everyone can have a happy ending...