ᴛᴇɴ; ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2

°ᴛᴇɴ; ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2°

"Y-You a-are?" I asked.

"Love y-you too..." Hanse ended our call, I hurried off the couch then headed towards the bedroom that we now share with each other.

I searched through the closet for the best dress I could find. Hanse wants to take me on a date, I did tell him that Sejun has never taken me on a real date so he decided that he wanted to make all of that come true.

 Hanse wants to take me on a date, I did tell him that Sejun has never taken me on a real date so he decided that he wanted to make all of that come true

After I finished, I stared at myself proudly.

"Wish Mama was here to see me.." I murmured.

Before I graduated, Mama passed away but she wrote the utmost encouraging note I've ever seen in the world. She told me that I needed to stay strong and never let anyone take me over because I am my own person.

But I didn't listen to her at all. I ended up with Sejun but instead of controlling myself I let that abusive person take me over, one of the worst decisions in my life.

Until Hanse came back..

°𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙴'𝚂 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅°

I nervously stood there with sweaty palms, I've bought a engagement ring even though I've been around for a month.

I want her to understand that I really love her, I don't want her to think that I'm another Sejun because we all know I'm not someone like that.

"Babe?" Someone called.

I looked around for a moment before seeing Mercedes standing in the front of the restaurant looking confused, I smiled then hurried towards her side just for to get startled when she seen standing there.

"Oh! There you are!" She exclaimed.

She looks even better than another day, I'm used to seeing her in oversized shirts with biker shorts while her hair would be slightly messy but it seems that she really took pride in herself tonight and that's something that I like to see on her at most.

"Come on, let's go.." I say.

We walked into the fancy eating place before being greeted with some random waiter. "Reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Do?" The young adult searched through their small book before finding our names, she smiled then brought us towards our table.

"Mr. and Mrs. Do?" She questioned.

I nervously chuckled before taking ahold of her baby soft hands. "I have a surprise later on.." Her eyes widened when she heard that, Mercedes then started to ask what the surprise would be but I didn't wanna tell at the moment.

•••

The restaurant part was over.

Mercedes was blindfolded while I led her towards the nearest park. "Babe! Where are we?" I chuckled after hearing her small whine, I stopped us in the middle of the pathway of the park then I took the ring out and kneeled down on the ground.

"Baby?" She called.

Small tears fell down before I demanded for her to take the blindfold off, she looked around before looking down at the ground to see with an engagement ring in my hands.

"B-Baby, what's this?" I smiled.

"I-I uh... I know we found each other a month ago but-" She screamed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll fucking marry you!" I smiled even wider before lifting myself from the ground then pulled her into an loving embrace, I cried harder than ever before pulling back from the hug to see that she was crying hard too.

We kissed each other, I slid the ring onto her finger.

"Hanse.." When she spoke I immediately stared her in the eyes, more tears rolled down her cheeks but I tried to stop them with by rubbing my thumb across them.

"I'm glad we met, I love you." She exclaims.

"I love you too.."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄; 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃✔ 🎉