ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ; ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

°ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ; ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ°

"He isn't home." I say.

Hanse came into the apartment with me, we waltzed towards the bedroom to see that everything was the same aside from the clothes that were splattered all over the bed.

"When does he come back?" He asked.

I shrugged since I don't really care about his whereabouts anymore. We went into the closet then started to scatter around for some suitcases to carry all the clothes in, we went on with this for about 3 minutes until we heard the closet door creak open.

We turned around to see Sejun standing there. "What are you doing?" I knew that he wasn't gonna like that I'm gonna leave him for Hanse but I don't care anymore, I'm tired of being treated like this even when I'm trying to better myself for him.

"I'm leaving!" I spouted.

The man chuckled before slapping me. "The fuck?" Hanse then started to attack the abusive Sejun, they threw punches at each other until I decided to stop them even though the side of my face was stinging from the random slap.

"You're leaving me for him!?" Sejun shouted.

I scoffed when I heard that statement. "Duh! You clearly don't love me!" He swatted his tongue around his mouth before coming closer towards me, I pushed him onto the floor because I don't wanna be someone's punching bag anymore.

"I will not be controlled by you anymore!" I stated.

The ranting continued until I started to cry.

"You pretend to care about me but behind closed doors you hurt me!" He stood from the floor then wrapped his arms around me for an embrace but I shoved him off, Sejun stared at me with anger before raising his hand to hit me once more but Hanse stopped him.

Everything became blurry from the tears that were flowing from my eyes. "Let me go.." The black haired man stood there with crossed arms while Hanse stood on the sidelines waiting for Sejun to make a move.

"Fine." He muttered.

When that word came from his mouth I felt like there was some heavy chains detaching themselves from me. "Thank you..." Happiness filled me but there was still tears coming down but they were even more heavier than before.

Now I can be with someone who really loves me..