ꜰɪᴠᴇ; ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴘᴛ.2

°ꜰɪᴠᴇ; ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴘᴛ.2°

The sun shined through the window, I awakened then looked around to see that I was in Hanse's bed as his arms was wrapped around my waist.

"Hanse?" He hummed.

I repeatedly shook him until he finally opened his eyes. "What? I'm tired.." He groaned while rubbing his eyes until his nervous system popped off, I pouted before plopping myself back down onto the pillow that laid underneath my head.

"Something wrong?" I nodded.

He pouted out his bottom lip. "Someone's calling.." I looked over to see that Sejun was repeatedly calling me like crazy, I sighed before answering the phone just for him to shout through the speaker like he was my Mother.

"C-Calm do-" He continued.

Hanse sat there with crossed arms before snatching the phone out my hands. "Don't talk her until she gets home." The call was immediately ended after Hanse spoke, small tears rolled down my face at the thought of what Sejun's gonna do when I get back.

The upset man wrapped his arms me before planting small kisses on me. "Hans-" The kisses became more intense when he touched those sweet spots from last night, I moaned before feeling him his slightly hardened length against my butt.

"Don't think about him..." He whispered.

I gasped for breath when his hand were slipped into the black laced panties I had on. "Its earl-" Before I could finish my words Hanse pushed his fingers into my vagina, he pumped at a normal pace but I was still the moaning mess that he wanted.

Minutes passed until I felt my climax coming around, I moaned even louder as I held onto his tattooed arm for support while he penetrated me with his long fingers.

"I'm gonna, fuc-" I eventually came.

Hanse's fingers came from underneath the covers then he shoved them into my mouth. "Its just like a lollipop.." He murmured while I sucked on his fingers like it really was a lollipop, after I was done tasting myself he came around to kiss me on the lips.

"Can I take a shower?" He nodded.

I climbed out the bed but immediately fell onto the floor from the stability that I lost. "I can't walk because of you!" Hanse stayed in the bed laughing his ass off, I smiled before crawling towards the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom.

°𝚂𝙴𝙹𝚄𝙽'𝚂 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅°

I paced around the living room waiting for that whore to come through the front door. "S-Sejun?" When I heard her voice I immediately walked over towards her then tightly grasped onto her neck, trying to cut her breathing supply.

"You fucked Hanse?" Mercedes denied.

She started to cry. "All I did was stay the night!" Her voice was cutting short from the tight grip that I had around her throat, I checked her to see that there was some hickeys sitting on her neck which made me aggressively throw her down onto the floor.

"You're a damn liar!" I shouted.

The sobbing girl sat there on the floor crying her eyes out. "I didn't cheat! These are from you!" I scoffed before pushing her down onto the floor then tightly wrapped my hand around her neck once more, she coughed a little bit.

I wanted to choke her out right here. "If you leave but don't come back around 8, be ready to fucking die when you come home.." I threatened before unhanding her then walking off towards our shared bedroom, I closed the door while she sat out there crying her eyes out.

Fuck her..