Going on Hiatus

Hey guys, I'm so sorry to do this but I am going on hiatus until I finish this book, or at least finish enough chapters that by the time people finish reading I already have plenty more up. I'm doing this because I feel bad that it takes me pretty much a month to update and I know that it's probably really annoying to have to wait that long. Also, next school year I'm starting IB, which is basically just an accelerated learning program. With that going on, a lot of time is going to be devoted to studying and learning, meaning updates would be even slower. This way, I can take all the time that I need on my chapters and not have to worry about a time limit, which would help me improve the quality of my work as well. I'm sorry if you really looked forward to these chapters, I promise I won't be gone for too long. If you're still here when I get back, then I just want to let you know that I love you and you are amazing, and even if you aren't, that's okay because I probably wouldn't be either. I still love you regardless Thank you for coming this far with me on our journey and I couldn't be any happier with all the love and support you guys gave me, it really does mean the world! Even if I am no longer updating this story, I will still be active on Wattpad so feel free to DM me or just leave a comment if you want to hear (read?) from me. Again, thank you so much for joining me on this journey, and I love each and every one of you!

                   ~Omihina-is-life