Dancing with our hands tied (2)

By the time I walk into Zara the slit in the lilac dress has already reached to the top of my leg, now exposing all my skin. The clothing store workers gave me quick glances averting their eyes, while some plain out stared at me as if I walked in with a Barney & Friends costume on. But honestly they could have been staring because I walked in with Amsterdam's new most eligbile bachelor. Either way I strutted into the store with Noahs elbow hooked to mine. Every employee stopped folding and packing to wave and greet him. It's like Harry Styles just walked in. Noah swiflty and politely waved back as he beelined towards the racks of gowns and dresses.

"Noah slow down, this slit is only riding higher, the faster you walk." I hurriedly said as he sat me down on the settee. He stopped in his tracks in front of me as his eyes travelled from my exposed leg to my face.

"Since when has that been a problem." he said smugly. I cocked my head to the side and rolled my eyes at him, only causing his chesire grin to grow wider. 

He waltzed to the racks of dresses and picked out three that had been hung seperately from the rest. Noah layed them down on the space next to me on the stiff settee. 

"There we have three of the most sought after dresses in the whole Netherlands hand-picked for you, courtesy of me." he stood with a proud look on his face yet, was waiting for my approval. The dresses were beautiful, it's clear why they were hunted for around the country. The first one was a dusty pink strapless gown with white crystals embellished on every inch of the rich material, the second was a deep red satin slip dress with thin straps holding up the plunging neck line and open back. The last was a stark black long sleeved dress that looked like it would hug and carve every curve of my body. I simply don't know which one to pick. If I could do a costume change and enter in with all three throughout the evening I would. I walked towards the nearest full lenght mirror and press the red dress on my body. I immediately know that this is the one that I want. It's the most controversial after all, it exposes all my skin, and cuts at the most promiscuous parts of my body, my chest and every inch of my bare back. The thought of causing trouble tonight inspires my next mischevious thought.

"Hey, Noah?" I innocenlty murmer. He strides and stands behind me, gazing at me through my refelction. "Where can I try on the dresses?"

His gaze doesn't break, "The black door to the left of us..." he answers.

I waltz over to the dark door, turning the handle as I look back at him over my shoulder. His eyes never leave me and my body, "Well...aren't you coming?" I ask. Noah stands as still as a stone, his brown eyes being the only thing shifting from the floor to me. He licks his lips as he strides into the dressing room. The room is medium sized with mirrors for walls, revealing every angle that Noah and I stand in. I promptly begin to undress, freeing my arms from the itchy material. Freeing myself from Mrs Hunt. Noah watches me in silence from behind as  my gaze never breaks from his. I begin to struggle with the waist of the dress, damn it Dorota why'd you have to sinch this damn thing so damn tight??? I peer over my shoulder to see Noah leaning on the table with a smirk. I puff out my chest and dramatically exhale," Aren't you gonna help?" I beg.

Play song (Desire-Meg Myers)

He instantly jumps from the table and beelines towards me with pace, my breathing hitches as he grabs onto my dress, just like at home but ferouciously, with desire. He clutches onto my hip with his left hand as he cleanly and hurridely rips the slit of my dress even higher and deeper. A section of the velvet lies on the dressing room floor. His breathing is steady against me whilst my breathing becomes heavier. The entire side of my body is exposed now. Revealing my black bra and underwear. Noah inspects my full chest as it moves rapidly. Our eyes lock. His lips part. My lids drop at the sight of him. I can't help and stop myself from reaching for the back of his neck, grabbing his curls and head towards my own. Desire burns in his scorching brown eyes. He aggresively rips off the rest of the frock and throws the remains to the floor. He breathes out a breath he has been holding, as his grip on my hip hardens. I know I'll see the evidence of that grip this evening. I gasp at his possessive touch.