Noah and the Article

"Noah!" I screeched in excitement through the phone "how are you?"

"Better now that I hear your voice again" he sniggered. My subconscious rolled her eyes at the comment he made. 

"Ha? I thought you hated the sound of my "annoying" voice. How's school?"

"It's honestly amazing and will be more amazing when you come. I mean I found this great coffee shop and trust me they're totally different in Europe. Oh and you can literally drive to Germany. GERMANY! That's insane, it's like driving into another world on the other side of town. And don't forget the girls..."

"Ok ok enough of that. TMI" I cringed

He laughed "but seriously can't wait till you get here. We can take a trip to Paris. The city of love."

"Yeah I can't wait either, only a couple of months to go." I sigh.

"No." he said confidently. There was a long pause.

"What do you mean 'no'?" I ask, completely confused 

"You're going to be here in a month Alli."

Was he saying what I think he was saying "NOAH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted through the phone. 

Almost every student walking nearby craned their necks to witness me myself and I smiling from ear to ear. 

"Yep, I pulled a few strings and showed the board your art work and your mom sent me all your awards that you received throughout the years. It took a lot of convincing but long story short, you now have a scholarship to ISA." 

I couldn't believe what he just said. I was tearing up at the thought of all the things he did for me. This has to be the best thing he has done for me. Nobody deserves Noah. "Thank you so much Noah. I love you, I love you, I love you!" After my mini freakout over the phone, all we did was talk about the weather there, all the friends he made there and the fun activities we could do together in a months time.

"You done screaming at your boyfriend?" Jackson strolled to the top step of the entrance. By the looks on his face he was totally serious when he asked the question, no trace of humor that he usually carried while talking to me, which just cracked me up. "No no no, he's just a friend."

"Huh, so that means I can ask you out then." I arched my eyebrow as a response. "No, not as a date idiot, with my friend Mia... it's her birthday tonight." he explains.

 My ego was slightly crushed by the idea of not going out with him as a date but at the same time I usually put up a wall with guys anyways. Noah never really liked my boyfriends so I never felt the need to have one. It has always been just us. But now that it is official that we're going to be reunited in Amsterdam for the next couple of months, getting to hang out with Jackson for a night doesn't sound too bad. I'm kinda nervous though.

"Yeah sure." I reply dryly

"No questions? Hesitation? I could be an axe murderer for all we know?" He jokes.

"But I trust you're not Jackson. For all we know I could be the dangerous one thats gonna hurt you"

***hello hello, I'm so thrilled that people are reading. It keeps me wanting to publish more and more. The fact that a single person takes their time to tap and read my story is amazing.  Please comments thoughts and critiques. I want to make my writing better and enjoyable for future readers. Thanks you again***

***❤️❤️❤️***