Oh darling

"Are you excited to see me?" Jackson asked teasingly

"More than you can imagine." I lean in closer to his bare shoulder and nuzzle my neck into the cool sheets. Yes, we're in bed together but nothing happened that I'd regret. We spent the whole night talking about Amsterdam and how beautiful it is, all the buildings we saw that look nothing like the square structures back home and critiquing the room service food like we were on a cooking show. Laughing, talking for hours and him playing his new music he wrote for me.  We ended up in a little less than pajamas because it got pretty humid in here, I'm not complaining though. Best "date" ever. "I really needed you yesterday. Thanks for coming Jack."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else plus it looked like you needed some saving anyways. You never really talked about what went down at the pub."

Oh...Noah. Great.
I sit up and position my back against the head board causing Jackson to draw his attention towards my body, I'm quite exposed only wearing a bralette and dainty necklace. He looks away from my face though, his eyes stay locked to mine. The one thing about him is that he is constantly observing and analysing my feautures. It's like he studies me so that he can never forget how I look and how I feel in the moment. I could be wearing a garbage can and he would still look at me with complete awe and contemplation.

"Um...Noah basically wooed me into this getaway and dream I've always wanted and talked to him about. He ended up living that dream without me and when it was convenient to invite me on his fantasy train he did it without hesitation."

He layed on his stomach and balanced on the mattress with with his elbows.
"What do you mean convenient?"

"He only brought me here to pretend that I was his girlfriend. No, he didn't bring me here to help me with my art or school or this trip...he brought me here be his fake and unaware girlfriend." Now that I'm  saying it out loud I realize that maybe I overreacted. He did get me into the school of my dreams and the trip. All he wanted in return was my attention. Damn.

Noah knows why I reacted so harshly. He knows that I've always loved him. He knew it too but never wanted to go there with me but now the only time his been "ready"  was all for show. He can't just expect me to say yes, now ,because he's finally ready. I was done waiting for him a long time ago. How about he gets a taste of his own medicine.

"Jack, I want you."

The only sound filling the room now is our breathing and the birds out the window.
Please tell me you want the same

"I want you too Alli. But..."

"But what?" I speak softly, now holding his large hand. The sight of his messy bed hair making me smile in this serious moment. He catches it and returns the expression.

"You need to talk to him. Figure out this whole mess before you can move on. And hey, if things work out and I get the scholarhship at IAS I can move here and you won't be all by yourself. But just in case things don't go out that way, I need to know that you'll have somone out here that you can somewhat trust, even if that perosn is Noah." He pouts and I giggle at the adorable sight. "If he tries anything bedsides a hug I'll break his neck though."

Ah there's the Jackson I know.