Withdrawal

He answered on the third ring.

"Hey." I breathed into the phone.

 He paused for what felt like forever, "Hey, just making sure you're  ok and everything since you haven't returned my texts and disappeared with Casanova overnight. I wouldn't like the first girl I like and took out on a date to be kidnapped the first time we went out."

Excuse me what?  What is Jackson saying to me right now, I mean he's hot and by hot I mean freaking angel that has fell from heaven above hot but I'm really confused right now. 

"Allister." His deep voice shook me from my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, I'm ok, I'm more than ok. I'm actually on a flight."

"What?" he slightly exclaimed over the phone, concern laced in his voice.

"Yeah long story." I laughed "I'm going to summer school with Casanova as you call him, he got a ticket, that's why he was sorta in a rush to pick me up. Sorry I bailed on you I was in the moment I haven't seen Noah in ages. Damn I'm such an ass I'm so sorry, I ruined the night you planned out. Jeez it's ok if you never talk to me again I promise."

"Hm, Noah. So that's his name." He said sounding bored. Ignoring my sincere apology about my ass like ways.

"It's ok Allister. Mia and I just went out for Chinese takeout at her place, you didn't miss much except her talking her head off about Noah the whole night. I swear she talked about having withdrawal symptoms if she didn't see him again." I could feel him shaking is head through the phone.

I had to make it up to him in some way. I had to have at least one more friend besides Noah and Jackson seemed worth the effort, but what on earth can I do? I'm miles away from him and won't be going back any time soon?

Aha

"Hey Jackson?"

"Yea?"

"Do you and Mia have passports?"

"Yes...we do..."

"Then pack your fracking bags! You're coming to Amsterdam. Don't say no. I'll text you details. Tell Mia. I'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow."

"Alli, wai-"m

"BYE!"

**thank you for reading and voting IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME❤️ I hope you enjoy this chapter.***