Amsterdam Appetite

The sun shining warmly through the thin curtains greets me along with the chirping of the birds. I snuggle my head deeper into the plush pillow and my senses kick in, I smell...hm? Cologne. Cologne equals boy, equals close, which means there's a boy next to me, which boy? Oh my gosh, Noah.

"Noah! Who said you could sleep with me. There's a couch right there." I smack his sleepy head with a pillow. His shirtless and I'm..

I look under the sheets to reveal myself in the same clothes from yesterday. Maybe Mrs Hunt knew this skimpy dress could survive this many hours...with Noah besides me. Ugh what is this boy still doing in the sheets?

"Get out." I whine. He groans at my attempts of shoving without groping his muscles.

"Ok fine, fine just let me wake up. A man gets tired from carrying you around all night."

"Hey! I'm not that heav-" I reach out to swat his wild brown hair but he lightly catches my wrist.

"How'd you think you made it here without checking in and pulling luggage and shaking off your chatty friend Stasi all while carrying you carefully to not wake you? Yeah, that was all me." He props himself on his elbows now, his boxers peeking sneakily through the covers.

"Oh thanks," I blush "sorry I would've helped it's just..."

"You were tired. It's ok the trip was long but I'm used to the traveling by now." He lazily smiled and rolled out the bed, his back muscles relaxing and contracting as he stretched and reached for his pajama pants on the floor.

"Why'd you sleep without those on." I squinted my eyes, my long lashes almost blinding my vision.

"Hey, it's more comfortable don't blame me." He says, whilst walking to the hotel phone.

"Don't call room service, I wanna eat out if you don't mind. I mean we're in Amsterdam after all."

"Oh no, I've already got breakfast planned." He says, his face lighting up at the thought. I sit up and lean against the headboard and stretch, revealing my shoulder from the flimsy silk strap, before I can think of adjusting it, Noah walks over to me with the cheekiest look on his face. He leans over the bed and balances by planting his arms, he reaches for my exposed thigh and squeezes it gently. 

Our eyes lock and the tips of our noses touch. He finally cups my jaw in his other hand, now towering over me and pulling my face to his to lock into an intense yet gentle kiss. We both exhale as we collide, our breathing becoming louder. I touch his arm attached to my thigh and draw it higher, wanting to feel him closer. He slides me down to land on the pillow as our tongues meet again. Our movements become quick and passionate as his leg moves between my thighs. My body shivers under his touch and I reach for his neck, wanting him closer to my aching chest. He stops and sighs loudly. His brown eyes lock into mine as he pulls away hesitantly. I furrow my brows at the sudden change. He finally says,  "I'm calling Mia and Jackson to ask where they're gonna stay." The light in his eyes dim.

Ok. He doesn't really want them to come, but they have to, it's the right thing to do after what happened the last time I was with them. Yeah, them joining us in Amsterdam is a bit too much for a sorry present but I want Jackson's company, when I get back home Noah isn't gonna be there, Jackson is, so I might as well get familiar with him.

"They're staying with us right? They are our guests." I say, standing up to meet him by the desk.

He sighs lightly, his smile doesn't reach his eyes. His eyes drop down to my chest, that now reveal my hard nipples under the morning light. Why does my body curse me right now? I mentally face palm at the sight. Noahs grip on the phone tightens as he punches the numbers harshly "No Alli, they're  you're guests Allister. Plus we're only here for a night, we're moving to the family home up in Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde"

Damn. I did not think this through.

***
I'm back from the dead.

I decided to get back with this book, I wrote it about over a year ago, without a direction but I think it's best if I just got back on it, which meant changing the title and the cover, I might start fresh with it. Same characters but better chapters.

The last time I updated was really long ago and people were reading...surprisingly, but I'm gonna most probably change the story.

Xoxo