Golden boy

I get a text from Noah.

Noah <3

Hey Alli <3
I'm really sorry, I know I'm the last person on your mind and that you don't wanna see me right now but I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you. There's a show at The Indigo close to the red district. Hope to see you there :)

"...how are earth can you name a dog Toady...Alli? Alli." Jackson calls

We've been sitting at a cafe.

"Oh, sorry. I got a text. From Noah, he wants to meet up with me. I don't know if I should go or not.'' I totally wasn't in the mind set to make any decisions right now. It's like Jackson could read my mind because he reached over the tiny table and rested his hand over mine, quickly putting me at ease, the feel of his slightly calloused hand enveloping my tiny hand made me immidiately relax. 

He looked into my eyes intently and tilted his head, his dark hair strand falling in front of his face, "Honestly, I can't put much input into it because I don't know him all too well, but when I saw him yesterday I almost knocked him out for making you upset,'' he pouted, I laughed at the thought of him protecting me so fiercly, I turned to look at the kids playing in a puddle outside the cafe, when I felt him stroking my hand with his thumb. Through the reflection I see him studying me intently, a lazy smile playing on his lips.

"You do that a lot." I say soflty

"Do what?'' he innocenlty replies

"Look at me and...study me like a book. It's almost like I have a booger in my nose all the time or something." I giggle lightly.

His arm reaches over, grazing my jaw as he turns my face to face his own, with his thumb. He opens my mouth with the pad of his thumb gently tugging my bottom lip. He slides his thumb into my mouth making me taste the remaining sugar from the waffle we shared. My eyes are locked into his as I suck the sweetness off his thumb, the cool of his silver metal band reminding me of how warm I'm becoming. Jackson takes his thumb out making a smacking sound from my lips, he then sucks his thumb and watches me as he does so.

"I like looking at beautiful people and you have to be the loveliest thing I have ever seen. It's agitating really, knowing that I can never find a flaw. You're like a damn painting. You're unreal Allister Reed.

I'm pretty sure my face matches my hair at this point, I am a sitting fire hydrant right about now. I reach over to take his hand into mine and pinch his index finger.

''Ouch." he exclaims, "what was that for?"

"Just checking if were real too, you seem to good to be true Jackson Gallo."

We left the cafe.  We enjoyed every minute of the day stuffing our faces in sweet baked good and shoe string fries, riding our bikes through the city, rolling over in dying laughter at our awful Dutch pronunciations and dancing to street music. Totally lost in our selves until...

Noah <3

Hey

you should probably bring a coat, hope you don't mind one of my friends tagging along

cant wait to see you ;)