Chapter 1: I'm Stuck Here

Johnnies POV

I walked with my older cousin up to the door.

"Now dork, I'm not sharing a room with you so you better hope there's enough rooms." I shrugged and kept my distance from giving him eye contact.

"Ok." I said. He rang the doorbell and I stood there awkwardly. I suspected someone random, or foreign that I didn't know to answer it, but it was him himself. Kyle David Hall.

"Uhh, I guess you're the people who are crashin' here?" he asked. I started shaking and nervously biting my lip.

"Yeah me and this dweeb," my cousin said in a annoying "bad boy idiot" accent, the kid street kids give you when they're mocking someone, I guess, I'm not good at explaining things. Kyle laughed,

"Well he sure as hell is a 'dweeb' ha!" Kyle held open the door for both of us and we walked in.

"W-where am I staying?" I asked quietly and nervously.

"Up my ass!" my cousin yelled in my face, I kept my eyes at the floor, hoping Kyle wouldn't give me shit like he did.

"Well you two can share - -" Kyle got cut off by my cousin.

"No! There's no way in hell I'm sharing my personal space with this awkward-antisocial-weirdo!" he shouted, annoyed.

"Fine, then one gets the attic and one gets the room."

"I call dibs on the room, (he laughed at me) loser!!" As I watched my Jason run off to the room Kyle slapped me in the face.

"Well don't just stand there! Get out of my view and go to your room!" he said snappingly. I just shrugged and hurried upstairs to where the attic was.

I tossed my stuff on the mattress which was in the corner.

"I guess this is my room." I mumbled, exhaling nosily. I heard a knock at the door, I just ignored it and sat down.

"Open up you freak!" Kyle yelled, I had been hurt by Kyle enough today so I just put my earbuds in and continued writing in my journal. I was blaring 'Young Forever' by The Ready Set. I felt a hand violently grab my shoulder jerking me forward, he yanked the earbuds out.

"Hope you know this is still my house, so you're living by my rules Guilbert. Anyway, do not let anyone, not even your dumb friends know your here, I don't need people knowing a loser like you is staying at my house." I started to get angry but I pushed aside anything I could say, no matter how much he hurt me I couldn't hurt him back.

"Hey what's this junk?" he snatched my notebook out of my hand and started to read it.

"Give it back!" I tried to get it but he wouldn't let me.

"Ooh! Johnnie's in love!" he shouted in my face, I grabbed the notebook and quickly hid it.

"No I'm not! Leave me alone!" I hugged my knees and let my head rest on them.

"I'm gonna tell everyone!" he shouted.

"Kyle please! Just stop!" I started to cry but luckily I was wearing my glasses so he didn't notice. Once he left I let the last of his laughter fade away and I threw my glasses and started crying. You never know true pain until the person you have the biggest crush on and you're practically in love with, laughs at you, not with you, for whatever kind of fool you are.

*Heyyy my first actual book of kohnnie, I'm excited to write more, and don't take offense in how I make the characters cause I obviously love them both, it's just a book, and I made johnnies cousin up in the story, if you couldn't tell anyway thankss for reading it, I appreciate that.