Chapter 7: Stay with me and I swear to god don't leave

Kyles POV
I woke up that morning, hungover again, the usual. Going the the bathroom and puking the life out of me. Julien telling me not to drink. Staying home from school. Then watching Johnnie come in. Except 3:15 hit and he still wasn't here.

"Julien where's Johnnie?" I asked worried.

"Uh I'm not sure. He left pretty early this morning and I didn't see him at all last night after Jason yelled at him. He's probably at Bryan's or something." Julien shrugged.

"Bryan went with someone else." I said. I seen Bryan walk off with Leda, even though she was a into girls, he still had a huge crush on her. She's cute but not my type.

"Well where would he go?" he asked.

"I don't know." I was worried now, what if Johnnie's hurt or ran away or something.

Johnnie's POV

He punched me repetitively.

"Stop!" I cried out. I could feel blood dripping down my face, this'll just add to whatever bruises and scars I have on my face.

"Quit whining and maybe I'll let you go early! You're disgusting to me anyway!" he screamed at me.

"P-please stop." Crying out stop didn't help, it just made it worse.

"Is fucking Kyle gonna save you? Where's you little lover to save you huh? He's not here! I'm the only one who cares Johnnie and you take advantage of me!" I wanted to just die right now, I didn't need to be here for anything, he was right about Kyle.

"A-advantage?!" I stuttered. "This is taking advantage of you?! How do you think I'm suppose to think you care? You're fucking beating me for fucksake!" I screamed. He just kicked me in the stomach again. I was starting to cough up blood, I couldn't take this, so I slipped out of his grip and ran as fast as I could out of there. I eudwanted to go home, well, where-i-stay-because-my-life-is-shit as I like to call it. I got the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. Just like the other day, Kyle was sitting there, his expression changed from nothing to worried in an instant as he ran over to me.

"Johnnie. Who did this? Don't say no one because someone obviously did do it." I just kept my head down, I couldn't answer him or else he'd blow a gasket.

"Answer me please." he said softly. I kept my eyes on the floor, he eventually just gave up on asking and pulled me in for a hug. I was a little surprised at his action but I eventually just hugged him back. We stood there holding each other, he started to cry and I was surprised at that action too. Kyle's basically a perfect child in everyone's eyes and he's been a nervous wreck these past couple of days.

"W-why are you crying?" That just made him cry harder so I just shut up.

"I can't take this." He mumbled. He pulled away from me and started punching the wall like he was getting attacked and fighting back at his opponent.

"Kyle!" I grabbed his arms trying to hold him back. He was fighting against me and he hit me in the stomach and it hurt but I got over it. I grabbed his wrist and pinned him against the wall and he gasped in pain.

"I didn't mean to hurt you but you were going... psycho."

"I-it's okay. I usually don't calm myself so that helped." I could feel his shaking ease. I immediately started blushing at the position we were in. My hands were wrapped around his wrists firmly and our bodies were basically against each other, faces just inches apart.

"Y-you look beautiful... Johnnie," he stuttered while gazing at me. I just smiled,

"You do too." He smiled back.

"No one's home." He added, I just blushed at the thought of what could be running through his mind.

"Nope." I said.

"May I ask you to remove your grip from my wrists." I moved my hands off his and backed up a little but he pulled me back in.

"I didn't say walk away did I?" He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

"N-no." Chills went down my spine as he trailed his fingers up and down my back lightly.

"Come here." He said, he took me by the hand and led me somewhere, it was his room. The only time I had been in here was when Kyle was drunken out of his mind and trying to hurt me, it just made me shudder walking in here. Kyle just gave me a curious look.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"N-nothing." I look down and he rubbed his thumb on my cheek then sat on the bed. He patted a seat for me to sit next to him.

"What did you want? I-I didn't mean that rude or anything I just, well y-you never talk to me a-and, like, yo--" he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"Shhh. I understand what your point is." I just blushed more, my cheeks were getting hot at the second. He scooted closer to me and i looked up at him and our faces were just inches apart.

"God it's killing me how much I just wanna..." he didn't finish my sentence, he just kept his gaze then his eyes flickered down to my lips. At this point I knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"I-I do too." He bit his lip and I swear it made me feel things. It wasn't seconds before his crashed his lips onto mine pulling me onto his lap desperately. I kissed back, I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. I pulled away for a second or two for air but he just crashed his lips back onto mine not allowing me to move away from him.

"You're not going anywhere." He mumbled against my lips. He kissed me with so much lust I was getting so turned on right now, and I could tell he was too cause I could feel his bulge sticking out. He fell back on his back pulling me down on top of him. He wrapped his arms securely around me making sure I was going absolutely no where. It was such a turn on with how rough and desperate he was being. I groaned quietly at it and I could just feel him smirk against my lips. He pulled away but still held me down on him.

"I've waited so long to do that." He commented smiling. I just chuckled.

"Me too."

"Johnnie." Kyle said, looking up at me.

"Yeah?"

"I-I. I wanna get wasted with you. Just the two of us drunk together." I widened my eyes, that had caught me by surprise by a lot.

"K-Kyle. Drinking at our age isn't safe. I-I don't wanna get into anything I shouldn't." I could see
regret in his eyes. I rolled off of him and sat up and I wish I hadn't cause he sat up and hugged his knees.

"What's the point! It's not gonna matter! Ugh god Johnnie you don't always have to be the perfect kid!" He could barely get the words out he was sobbing so much. "I-I God!" He started to kick and go crazy like he did earlier so I had to stop it. I jumped on him pinning him down and crashed my lips onto his. I felt himself calm beneath me, I pulled away from his lips and looked at him.

"You make me so happy." He caressed my cheek, I just smiled at him. It wasn't then till we heard a knock at the door, it was kyle's friends voice and I kicked into panic mode fast.

**ahh finally an update
did anyone stay through kyles whole sleeping squad? I fell asleep and woke up to his alarm. I also heard Johnnie visited for like five minutes ;)
anywhale, this is a sort of short chapter, I have a little bit of writers block but I eventually got something out :P
also who do you thinks been beating Johnnie up? you'll find out soon ^.^ Peaceskies guise ✌️