Chapter 6: Whats gotten into you?

*Just a little violence in this chapter not a lot though. Enjoy! (:

-

I sat in my room writing on my notebook. It was a nice and quiet Saturday. My cousin had been at his friends house and Kyle wasn't home so I was safe from all torture, I think I was even home alone.

I kept thinking about when Kyle called me beautiful, did he really mean that? I looked over at my phone and got a text message, it was from Bryan. It read:
Hey, can you come over to the vinyl store, I'm bored and let's hang out.

I just thought for a moment and just decided to go with Bryan.

"Okay."I texted back.

~~

Bryan and I walked through the store and I looked at everything.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the restroom," I said, he nodded and I walked off. I walked around the corner and I heard something, it sounded like two people kissing. I figured they'd probably want privacy so I tiptoed past them and when I looked over I realized one of them was very familiar.

"Uhh. Kyle?" He turned his head and he looked pretty shocked. I had just been sick to my stomach, he was making out with some random chick. She was from our school but I couldn't make out quite who she was.

"Ugh," the girl grunted and ran off. I looked up to Kyle who looked high and sick at the same time.

"J-Johnnie what are you doing?" he said drowsily, belching as he finished his sentence. I just cringed at the smell of booze on his breath.

"Kyle you're a wreck." I said. He started to sob words and was stumbling around in the hallway.

"Kyle!" I grabbed him and steadied him.

"We need to get you home." I said and helped him out of the store. My curiosity is why the hell was he making out, drunk, with a girl, in the bathroom hallways of a music store.

~~

Kyles POV

I woke up that morning and my head was pounding. I was in my room and I couldn't remember anything from yesterday.

"Ugh." Why was my head hurting so much? I remembered. I had gotten so drunk I couldn't function. I was tired of everything yesterday so I decided to get wasted. A girl was trying to hook up with me and I guess I was so drunk I wet along. I literally didn't care about anything I did yesterday. I don't even know how Johnnie came to the bar I was at, or was I even at the bar. I couldn't remember.

"Kyle!" Julien yelled from the kitchen. I groaned and sat up and immediately the pain went from my head to my stomach. I ran to the restroom and I almost didn't even make it in the toilet.

"What's gotta into you kid?" he asked walking in on me hacking like an animal. I looked up at him and his expression was shocked.

"You look terrible dude, that is not no flu. You get drunk last night?" I just shamefully nodded.

"Fine you can discuss why when you get freshened up. Take a shower and wash your face." he said and walked out.

~~

I sat at the dinner table and told Julien everything, I even told him how Johnnie helped me.

"He's making me want him more." I said.

"Dude just give it up on pretending and tell him how you feel." he said, I couldn't, Johnnie would hate me.

"He'll hate me." I said.

"Why? He really likes you so why in the world would he hate you for you admitting how you felt, he'd be happy!" I didn't get a chance to response cause Johnnie walked in the door, he had a cut on his lip and he had his hair covering most of his face.

"Johnniecake what's wrong?" (outsiders reference :p) Julien asked. He just ignored his question and walked into the living room and threw his backpack on the couch and laid down on it curling in a ball.

"Johnnie?" I walked over. He sat up and hugged his knees. Julien came over also and sat on the coffee table in front of Johnnie and I sat next to Johnnie. He was crying and I could tell.

"What's wrong?" julien asked, Johnnie bursted into a fit of sobbing and sniffling and it nearly broke my heart seeing him like that. Julien motioned for me to hug Johnnie so I shyly wrapped my arms around me and at first he hesitated on giving any movement toward me but then just gave in and clinged to me like a koala. I just sat and held him close to me slightly rocking him as he was crying his hardest. It felt amazing to hold him like this yet it was hurting me a lot because he was so hurt and sad right now.

"You wanna talk about it?" Julien asked, he just shook his head and held onto me tighter. I could feel him starting to move away a little. He pulled out of the hug and looked up at me, his eye was bruised and it was turning into a black eye.

"Woah." Julien took his chin and turned it to him.

"What happened to you." he moved his bangs a little and he had a cut on his forehead.

"Who did this to you?" he asked, Johnnie just stayed quiet.

"Was it Jason? He seemed pretty angry at you this morning." I remembered Jason yelling and telling Johnnie how worthless he was this morning, but I don't think Jason would ever hit him or do anything like this, Johnnie shook his head. He looked back up at me with those scared, big blue eyes, I could see fear and hurt in his eyes.

"I'm going up to my room." he mumbled and walked out of the living room. I kept my gaze on the floor.

"He needs your compassion, Kyle, I see the way he looks at you, he's scared and he needs you. You're his protector." Julien said followed by nothing else and walked upstairs out of the room. I thought about what he had said and it was right. Johnnie seemed so safe when he hugged me and he didn't wanna let go I could tell.

~~

Johnnies POV

I decided to talk to Kyle because I had been sitting with my thoughts for about an hour now about him. I walked down to his room and I heard sobbing and crying, I knocked quietly.

"Whoever you are go away! I wanna kill myself in peace!" he shouted, with those words I slammed the door open, Kyle was sitting in bed with a beer bottle in his hand, there were several as well on the floor. He looked really drunk, a wreck you could say.

"Get out!!" he yelled, and threw a bottle right at the wall, I moved from it's dodge quickly. I started to get scared, Kyle was violent and he was trying to hurt me. I knew he was drunk and he probably didn't mean it but I still didn't like it. It wasn't seconds before I felt a sharp pain on my head, it had hit my bruised eye too.

"Kyle!" I shouted and ran out stumbling into the hallway.

"Johnnie?" Jason asked, he actually looked worried about me for once.

"I heard screaming and you're crying and holding your face. What fucking happened?" there was still anger in his voice but he was being a little caring.

"Nothing it's nothing." he raised my head to look at me and gasped.

"Who did this to you?" he asked.

"No one." I couldn't tell him, or anyone.

"Who!" he screamed in my face.

"None of your business!" I yelled back and ran up the stairs to the
attic, so much for being nice.

"I can't take this." I mumbled to myself, today was really stressing. My head was pounding and my heart was racing I swear my heart was gonna give out from all the stress and everything. I just needed to get out of that house for the night, so I did.

**Heeey sorry if this chapter sucks I had like no idea what to write so I wrote this but I have some ideas for up ahead. I'm also working on my Kellic fanfic so go check that out too! Peaceskies and thanks for reading <3