Chapter 2: That boy ain't nothin' but trouble

It was Monday now I was walking alone at school.

"Hey look it's the loooooser!" someone shouted at me, I just ignored it and kept walking.

I sat down with my friend who's really awkward and quiet, Bryan. (Don't take offense to Bryan in that guys, this is a book I'm not making fun of him I promise.)

"What are you doing afterschool?" he mumbled to me.

"I don't know, I'm might go to the music store and buy CDs and such, since I have money." I shrugged.

"That sounds fun, can I tag along?" he asked.

"Sure, meet me by the corner pole on Cypress street." I said.

"Ok." the bell rang, I walked to class dreadfully knowing that this is the class I have Kyle and four of his friends in, and they're all around me.

"The dweeb is here!!!!" someone shouted. I silently sat down in the front and worked on the assignment the teacher had given us.

"Quit it class!" she'd yell at the "filthy savages," as she'd call the trouble kids.

"Hey Johnnie," one of the hipsters said sitting next to me, the teacher was at her desk and grading papers, he was talking so low, so she couldn't hear him anyway.

"What?" I said quietly shading boxes on my worksheet.

"Come party with us tonight bro! It'll be rad!" I nervously bit my lip and looked up at the clock.

"I, well- -" I got cut off by him,

"C'mon bro, don't be a lameo-party-shitter." he said in disbelief, like he'd lost faith in me.

"I have to go with my parents somewhere, I don't want to but it's mandatory." I said sounding so fake, cause I was obviously lying.

"Aww man! that sucks! parent trips are lame as hell!" he said.

"Watch your language," the teacher said in an angry tone, the kid next to me just shrugged.

"What's your name?" I asked quietly.

"Damon Fizzy," he said, I looked up at him and he was pretty cute.

"Oh okay," I said looking back down.

~After school~

I walked along the sidewalk and scrolled through my text messages with Bryan.

"Hurry up!" he had sent, I just rolled my eyes and ignored it walking to my destination.

"Hey lose, what's up?" I heard from behind me along with skateboard noises. Kyle came up along side me, hoping off his penny board.

"What?" I asked quietly and nervously.

"I'll walk home with you, I guess, cause you seem depressed."

"I'm not going home," I said indirectly to him.

"What ya mean? you're leaving the house? staying on the streets?" he asked like a dumb dog begging for a treat.

"No, I'm going to hang out with Bryan, we're going to the CDs/vinyl store." I said.

"I wanna tag along! that place is sick."

"You can go there, just don't give me or Bryan any shit, please. Thank you." I paced my walking up faster and turned the corner seeing Bryan waving at me.

"I'm over here Johnnie!" he yelled. I just chuckled and walked over to him.

"Hi." I said, Kyle was coming up behind me."

"Why'd you bring that along?! He's just going to cause me trouble!" Bryan said angrily.

"Don't worry, damn." Kyle said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever!" Bryan yelled, getting more and more angry at Kyle.

"Stop! Kyle, I didn't "invite" you to start shit with my friend," i said looking at the lightly brown-haired not standing in front of me. He just shrugged.

We crossed the street to the
store, I quickly maneuvered my way to the band section. Kyle
followed me and looked at the Fall Out Boy section. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Why were you talking to Damon, Damon Fizzy?" he asked stepping
closer to me.

"He asked me to go to a party with him, I said no."

"Don't go to any of their parties!" he said immediately.

"I don't plan on it." I said looking up at him.

"Good." he said. I'm not much of a party person anyway, most extroverts are, but I'd like to stick to the introvert, soft side, I don't know that's just me. It benefits me and it's good for my personality.

~Back at the house~

I sat on the couch in the attic, most of the leather to it was torn off so it was mostly just foam.

Kyle came into the attic with anger,

"Johnnie damn Guilbert, if you ever friend and bond with that damn Fizzy I'll fucking kick you right out of this house! You hear me?!" he was furious and I was shaking.

"O- - Ok I won't..." I said nervously.

"Better not!" he muttered loudly. He stormed out of the attic and I was left confused, what's with him that he hates Damon so much?

*Thaaaaaaaaaaaanksssssss for whoever's reading this I appreciate it. Don't take offense in Bryan or Damon, I love each character so much in the 'real world' This is just a book ya guys, so don't hate, thanks.