poison ..misery

Note: my dear silent readers plzz do vote .because reads on my story are increasing . But votes are very less so plzz do Vote or I will discontinue my story ...

In suthanu chamber ..

So blood was flowing out of suthanu back...and Baikal and sahdev were treating her ...

And others were waiting outside..

Nakul and sahdev made a herbal paste ....and  applied it on her back ...due to this suthanu went into deep slumber.  And she slept .....

And nakul creased her forehead .as tear rolled down his eyes ..

He never thought that his beloved daughter ..will be whipped in front of his own eyes and he can't do anything.  ..

And sahdev kept his hand on nakul shoulder ...

Sahdev : (with soft eyes )our daughter  is very brave ....nakul .....she is a warrior princess .....

And nakul nods and both comes out .....

And after they comes out ervyoen says ..

Arjun : how is she ...is she alright ...

Draupadi: yes nakul sahdev ...plzz.tell is she okay ....
.
Karan : are her wounds alright ....

Nakul : yes  she is alright we have applied herbal medicine..paste due to which she is sleeping ..but her wound was deep...it might have pained a alot ......(says nakul with tears.  )

And evryoen looks at him with soft eyes and tears formed ..in evryone eyes ..

And then only yuddhistar comes there .....

And evryoen looks at him with stern look ..

Yuddhistar : (concerned ) where is suthanu is she alright..and her wound ..

And then only draupadi says ..with anger .......

Draupadi :(anger ) why are you asking about her ...

And ervyoen loks at her and yuddhistar to ..

Yuddhistar:what are you saying panchali she is my daughter. ....I am concerned about her ..

And then only vrushali says

Vrushali(with anger ) : really ...if you would have been concerned about her then you would not have  not have ordered for her whipping ...

And evryoen looks at vrushali..in shock because she was always very gentle and calm but today she was really angry with yuddhistar........

And tears formed in yuddhistar eyes ..and he lowers his eyes ...

Karan : why yuddhistar ...why do you ordered for her whipping ...

Bheem : yes bharta it was not her mistake that the bowl got mixed ....

And tears flows yuddhistar eyes ..

Yuddhistar :(with soft voice ) I was  tied by the hands of dharma .......I know that it was not her mistake ...but still it was her carelessness...and due to this .. bhanumati might have lost her life ..............I was also not happy to give her punishment ..when she was being whipped it felt ...as it.  Someone was stabbing my heart . I was bound by dhrama .by my duty of being a king .............I was helpless ......I can't do anything ...

Saying this tears rolled down yuddhistar eyes ...

And evryoen looks at him ...with soft eyes ..

And then only vasudev comes and he kepps ..his hand on yuddhistar shoulder and yuddhistar loks at him .........