dyut sabha 2.

So guys plzz do vote and yes ..target is 30+ comments ..so plzz do comment

Jayant ; she us your sister too you should be ashamed of your self laxman ...

Laxman ; stay in your limits yuvraj and dint forget you are not allowed to interrupt the game and(to prathi) yuvraj .prathivindhya......uff sorry slave prathivindhya...it's my order stake your sister ......

And evryoen loks at laxman in anger

Bheem : laxman stay in your limits ..

Arjun : don't you dare ..say ..this

Karan : she is our pride...

Nakul : she is our strength ...

Sahdev ; she is our daughter ....and ...so don't you say anything about her ...

Karan ; prathivindhya...you can't do it ...don't stake her ...

Duryodhan : what kind of behavior is this laxman..you said it's a friendly match ..and now..

Dushasan:  .are you in your senses...even

Laxman ; I am....in my senses and dont  forget...all of you promised me not to interrupt...in between and if you do interrupt me then   it's adharma ....so don't dare say anything all of you..ans here decision lies with slave prathivindhya ....

Shakuni ; yuvraj ..you have a right on your sister stake her .....slave . prathivindhya..stake her ..

Vrishketu; no you can't Bharat just don't stake..her....

Abhimanyu ; yes bharata ..just don't..don't stake her ..she .is ..our sister ,(days abhimanyu with choky voice )

And tears rolled down ... prthivindhya eyes ...

Saitnik ;down stake her Bharata plzz..don't ..

Nitin ; we are ready to a slave for our whole life but dont stake her ....Bharat .

Sutosam ; Bharat she trust us blindly.....you cant stake her ...

Karan : yes putr what will you say to yuddistar if you stake her ..so stop ..

Bheem : prathivindhya stop otherwise you will face the consequence ...it will be the most grave mistake ...... prathivindhya...

Sahdev : plzz prathivindhya don't .just don't

Jayant :she is your sister prathivindhya...she even truat tyou with life .so just don't.  Don't ...stake her ...for god sake ..

Duryodhan; yes prathivindhya...don't stake her ...just don't ....I assure you that laxman will return evrything to you ......so just don't stake her ...

Laxman ; no pitashree ...no ....you can't do it maharaj dhritrasthra ....aay something....maharaj ....

Maharaj ; stop all of you .....and let the sabha proceed ..

And evryone was surprised ..but they had not other option. .

Shakuni : your decision ....yuvraj ...you have full right on your sister yuvraj and if you will not complete this game then it will be adharma .

Jayant. : No..don't ..don't stake her prathivindhya ...

And hence after further argumentz prathivindhya agrees .

Amd evryoen was shocked ...

Karan; (broken voice ) prathi for once for onece . think about yuddistar ..about draupadi..what will happen if they comes to know prathi plzz.

But prathivindhya stays silent t..and then he say

Prathivindhya; I stake my sister ...

And tears rolls down evryoen eyes ...