Chapter 14

So that what you two where doing, Sirius laughs, entering the room.

Without hesitation James covered me up with a blanket, completely forgetting about himself. I smiled seeing James so protective.

Relax man, I'm gay, Sirius laughs, But I wouldnt mind being a third wheel , Sirius jokes wiggling his eyebrows.

I heard that Pads!, Remus shout from the other room.

Don't worry Moony, I am sure they can make a foursome!, Sirius shouts back cheekily.

Bloody hell, James mutters.

Well they are your friends, I giggle.

Hey! I thought we are your friends true, Sirius exclaims, his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt, Now I shall not survive until the-.

Sirius' dramatic speech was cut off by a pillow, I had thrown directly into his handsome face.

You just declared war my lady, Sirius shouts grinning evilly, throwing a pillow into my face.

One pillow fight later all of us are laying on the floor, our hair messy, breathing heavily.

I'm gonna put on more clothes, I inform them realising I had fought completely naked.

May I join you in the shower, James asks wiggling his eyebrows.

No, fuck off, I reply pushing him away.

Moony always lets me in the shower, Sirius brags.

How are you even allowed in a dormitory full of boys, James huffs.

One of the many privileges of being gay, another is that boys never have the time of the month, however that is not completely true in Moony's case.

I shake my head leaving the boys, arguing about gay dormitories.

I hop into the shower, letting the warm water run down my body. It felt great, until the shower thoughts overwhelmed me. Can I convince Dumbledore to let me stay? Is Harry going to be born if I continue standing in Lily's way? What are Harry, Hemione and Ron doing right now? Is Mrs. Weasley worried about me? What about Ginny, is she going to use the opportunity, that I am gone to take Harry? Do I even like Harry? I have to say his father is better in bed.

I had the sick feeling in my stomach, that soon all this happiness, all this love will end with one sentence, one sentence only.

I quickly snap out off my trance turning off the shower.

A few minutes later I was reading my book, wearing my PJ's when Peter came in. I had made friends with the boy regarding of my knowledge. I knew that he was going to betray the others, but now I understood why they had liked him. He was funny and somehow the glue off the group. When James and Sirius were getting into trouble and Remus tried to stay out of it he always was the one to find a middle way. He also was a source of entertainment. The innocent looking boy came up with the craziest ideas. I just couldn't imagine him betraying his friends. He must have had a reason. I had to somehow bring him on the right way without messing up the timeline. A timeline where my boyfriend, the love off my life gets murdered. Where he is married with Lily and has a child with her, and I am the only thing in the way for James to fulfil his destiny.

Hey peter, I greet the small boy.

Hi y/n

What are your thoughts about this Dark Lord?

He is evil and has to be stopped

by whom?

N- not by me, the boy replies to his face pale suddenly terrified. So that was his motive. He was scared, a coward. How did someone this scared and cowardly end up in a house that values bravery and loyalty?

You are scared, I state.

Yes, I am, Peter tells me looking down, I will never be as brave as James, Sirius, Remus and you. I begged the sorting hat to send me to Gryffindor. My parents would have kicked me out if I had ended up in a different house. I don't belong in any house. I am just not as golden as the others, he confesses.

I was shocked by his confession. I didn't expect him to put this many emotions in his answer. No one ever looked at Peter and asked him if he needed help. We all assumed he was alright because he never complained.

Hey, hey listen to me. You are here because you belong here. James and Sirius might be popular, but you are part of our group. The sorting hat put you into Gryffindor for a reason. You are braver than you think, you just must believe in yourself. You were able to become an Animagus. Most people would be too scared to such a thing, I reassure his confidently and with this conversation, I might have saved Peter.

~Fist think, second believe, third dream and finally dare.

-Walt Disney

A/n: I am back!! And I have fresh energy, however, I can't promise, that I will upload more than once a week, since I have quiet a few Projects for this summer.