His Collection

You walk in to see Eren railing the fuck out of Mikasa, covering her moans with his kisses. They look at you. Mikasa turns red and turns her head while Eren keeps going. "UHH... ILL COME BACK LATER." You said getting flustered, trying to leave the room. "Come here." He said, making you stop in your tracks. His voice was soft and deep, but clear and demanding.

You turn around and he stops moving into Mikasa. He motions you to move towards the bed. You do as he says. You avoid making eye contact and he notices. He gets out of the bed and stands up. He towers over you. (Or it feels like he's towering over you, depending on how tall you are.) He lightly grabs your face and turns it towards him. He slides his other hand under your shirt. You shiver at his touch.

He's not wearing anything so you try not to look down. "Look at me, Y/N~" he said. You made eye contact with him. It felt like he was undressing you with his eyes. Your nipples hardened. "What did you need?" He said. You moved his hands away from you. "Ok, now I can see why the girls like him..." you thought to yourself. You cleared your throat. "Jean told me you had some clothes in here." You say, putting some space between you and Eren. You looked at Mikasa. She hid under the sheets. "Yeah, I got some clothes for you. Follow me."

You followed him to the closest and he handed you a baggy shirt and joggers. They were his. "So you giving out your clothes to anybody who asks for them, huh?" You said looking at the clothes. "Naw, you just happened to be lucky." He said, coming towards you. He touches your hip. You grab his hand before he can grab you. "What? Scared I'll slut you out?"he said, half joking. He was starting to piss you off.

1.He made a move on you earlier in the party.
2. He and Historia had something going on.
3. He had another girl in the bed waiting for him, while he was trying to make another move on you.

" Get yo sleazy ass outta my face." You said turning around to walk out of the room. He grabbed your arm. "You still mad at me for what happened in school? I apologize. He pulled you into him and hugged you. You felt his erection on your back. "I'll be good, I promise." He said. He began kissing your neck but you pushed him away. " Your fucking disgusting, Eren. Don't touch me like that or Ill break your nose." You said rubbing your neck. " I already told you, I'm not the one." You said in a pissy tone.

He looks at you and noticeably gets a little pissed. "Ok. I'll keep my hands off. But for the sake of all three of us, I suggest you keep your mouth shut." You looked at him confused. "Why? It's not a secret that your a manhoe." You answer. He looked down, almost looking ashamed. "I was high. Historia asked me to be with her and I said yes."

Your jaw dropped. It was your first day and you already got caught up. "Eren. What's WRONG WITH YOU?!" You said. How the fuck could someone mess up so bad. "Shut up, your not a fucking saint." He said. "Get decent." You said, grabbing a shirt from his closet and throwing it at him.

You left the room and went to the nearest bathroom. You got dressed and checked your phone. It was 11:30. Your brother texted you.

Kendrick 😶:
When you get home, we need to talk.
read 11:31.

"Shit." You said to yourself. You checked your neck, seeing if Eren left any marks. Thankfully he didn't and you walked out of the bathroom. Mikasa was waiting outside of the door, dressed. She touched your arm. "Thank you. Historia is close friend of mine, I don't want her to find out." She said. You honestly couldn't even look at her but considering her and Eren's past, you could see how things got carried away. "Yea." you said, heading downstairs to the pool.

      You got to the pool and Ymir looked pissed, Historia looked happy. And everybody else looked shocked. Sasha and Nico were in their own little world. "Oh, congratulations, Historia." Sasha said with her mouth full. "So yall dating?" You asked, looking pissed. "Uh yeah. But why are you wearing Eren's clothes, and why do you look so angry, are you ok?" She asked.