Don't use me: Ymir

You went into the water deep enough for it to be at your breasts. You looked around you. You saw Connie joking on Jean. Jean was hiding his face and looking at Mikasa. You turn to see Armin and Annie making out with each other passionately. You turn around cus that ain't got nothing to do with you. You see Reiner and Bertholdt talking. You didn't really care what about though. You see Ymir looking up at the sky. She was alone and crying.

       You looked up at the sky too. It's crazy that you guys could be looking at the same sky and it be and feel completely different at the same time. But you could tell that somewhere in her heart she was looking for an answer. Maybe it was in those stars, maybe it was in Historia, but it wasn't in you. Your answer had already been given.

You looked at Eren. He was making out with Historia. The sky suddenly changes and shooting stars race across it. The light of those stars dance on your skin. You look back down at Eren. He kisses Historia with more passion and she wraps her hands around him. You would've thought they were deeply in love if you didn't know about Eren. You decided to ignore them and look back up.

As much as you loved the night sky, it never left you any answers. It was always quiet and never spoke. So you looked up and looked for an answer. Of course, no answers were given. It just sat there and danced. You kinda felt like it was mocking you. But you liked it. If it couldn't give you answers, at least it gave you peace.

Soon the stars slowed down and eventually came to a stop. You looked back down. You felt a pair of eyes looking at you. You turned to them and it was Eren staring at you in awe. You took a glimpse into his eyes that reflected the water. You saw one last star shoot across the sky that reflected into the water, and reflected through his eyes.

You looked away. If that was the answer the stars gave you, you REFUSED to take it. The temperature started to drop so y'all took that as a sign to go back inside. As you walked back inside, you navigated through the woods alone. Everybody was either talking or trying to navigate by themselves.

You slowly became lost in thought and when you started paying attention again, everybody was gone. You didn't know where you were or how to get back. You then heard a low grumbling sound. Your heart dropped and you couldn't breath. You looked to the side. A bear was sleeping near a tree. A whole ass mama bear.

      You blinked twice. You didn't know where you could go and you didn't know if there were more bears around. You didn't have your phone and you were alone. You had to calm down and think rationally. But you couldn't. You just froze.

You closed your eyes. You thought this was some sorta sick joke. You started shaking all over. "I gotta move..." you thought to yourself. You felt a couple of arms grab you and turn you around. You look them in the eye. It was Ymir.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! EVERYBODY WAS CALLING OUT FOR YOU! GUYS SHES OVER HERE-" you smacked your hand over her mouth. You then put you finger to your mouth. You pointed over to the tree where the bear was resting. Ymir's eyes widened. The bear moved a bit, but then went back to sleep. You and Ymir slowly turned back around and tiptoed away.

      Once you were at a safe distance, Ymir let out a loud sigh. "Why the FUCK did you freeze up. And why did you wonder from the group?" She asked, flicking you in the forehead. Her slapped her hand down. "I got distracted cus I was worried about YALL!" You yelled. Ymir put her head down. "Yeah... I'm sorry about earlier ." She said, keeping it low. You nodded. "You should be." You said, being a bit petty.

Ymir rolled her eyes. "But I can see why Historia might have kissed you." She said. "Huh?" You thought to yourself.

You thought Ymir was gonna be on some juvenile shit, but you were wrong. Ymir dialed Armin when we got to the front of the lodge. We were the only ones there and Armin had the key. "Yea, I found her, we're waiting." She said, hanging up. Apparently Historia was with Armin. "So what's the plan?" You said, stretching your arms and yawning. Ymir turned you around and grabbed you by the waist.

"Ooo?" You said in a confused tone. She fondled your booty. "This is my plan." She said. Now you were even more confused. "So you not hung up on Historia no more?" You said, putting your hands on her arms. "Nope." She said, popping the P. Ymir kissed you. She was rough and forceful.

You were taken aback. You didn't know if you should've liked it or not. You didn't know if she was in the best state of mind. But you kissed her back. You let her take the lead because there were obviously some things she needed to let out. But then she became rougher and rougher with you. The lifted you up and threw you on the patio. That shit kinda hurt. And not in a good way.

"Wait Ym-" she got on top of you and kissed you again. "Naw... if she can be rough then I can too." You thought to yourself . You then used your legs to get on top of Ymir. "Slow dow-" She got back on top of you, this time slamming you down. You hit the back of your head. "Yo! Ymir I don't like this shit..." you mumbled but loud enough for her to hear you.

She put her hand on your neck. "You owe me this." She whispered. "Help me get Historia's attention... please." She said dropping her head on your neck. You didn't care for a lot of things so you didn't dislike a lot of things either. So it was rare for you to hate things as well. Being used, especially for something like this, you hated.

You started seething with rage. "Get off Ymir." You said in a low and scary tone. She got off of you and kept her head down. "I wanna make this clear. I don't owe you SHIT." You said, sitting up and staring holes into the side of her head. You knew now that she was definitely on some juvenile shit.

You saw a tear drop on Ymir's face. You couldn't help but feel bad. A few tears and a sad story always hit you in the heart. "How? She's been my best friend for years... if I lose this, *sniff* what will I have?" She asked wiping her eyes. You were still angry and you probably wouldn't even be able to forgive Ymir for conceiving this sort of plan. If this whole situation wasn't pulling at your heart strings, you probably would've said something completely out of pocket and walked away. But you looked at her and said,

            "You can start with tryna have yourself."