What Happened to Law & Order? (pt.2)

(The trigger warnings are gonna apply for the rest these parts. I'll add more when needed.)

Eren's POV:

I went up to the stand, across from the one and only Historia Riess. The lawyer came up with papers in hand. He seemed to be examining us. Our posture, our eye contact, the expressions on our face. His game was to make us trip up, but like this was just plain sick.

He cleared his throat. "Were you guys in relationship during this Thanksgiving break?" He asked. I nodded, so did Historia. He turned to Historia. "Did Eren ever put his hands on you? Like push you or held you down?" Bitch what?? She better not lie, I swear- "No, he would never do that to me." She said, violently shaking her head. Yeah that's right. The lawyer nodded. "Have you ever witnessed Eren put his hands on Y/N?" Pause. What the fuck?

Historia nodded her head. "Yes, I have." I look at Y/N. She was looking like she was gonna kick her ass. Not for confirming that I touched her before, but for using that to build a case against her. A lot of the incidents weren't justified, I know, but that's something that me and Y/N need to work out. By ourselves.

"Uhmm, what does this have to do with the ca-" he put his grimy finger on my mouth to shush me. But the judge also wasn't getting it. "Get to the point, Mr. Adams." She said. He turned to me. "So is Y/N the only woman in your friend group that you've laid hands on. But a lot of those incidents were reactions, correct? " What... this man... "Rephrase." I said. I really don't understand what he's asking.

"On that night that Mikasa and Y/N got into that brutal fight, did you not have to push Y/N off and hold her down forcefully even though she had already won the fight?" He asked. Oh, they're trying to paint her out to be dangerous. "I-" "And did you not have to forceably PUSH her off of you when you had an altercation during that same trip?" He asked. Shit. How the fuck does he even know about that...

My silence spoke volumes. I wasn't prepared for this. But I gotta say something. "That fight and other fights before was Y/N defending herself. Even in that instance, I was gripping her wrists tight enough to she couldn't walk away. There were no witnesses to the incident either, so the story you've fabricated isn't accurate. It is all based off assumption." I said. I think I answered the best way I could.

For the first time during this whole session, this man didn't smile or smirk. "No more questions, your honor."

NARRATOR POV:

"YEAAHHHHH, CAUGHT HIS ASS IN A LIE. Well, he doesn't have a way to confirm its true." You thought to yourself. Eren came back to his seat and slumped on his chair. He let out a small sigh and put his head to the ceiling. He was glad he didn't fuck that up. He then looked straight to look at you. You caught him staring.

You gave him the 'what?' look. He mouthed the words, "I'm sorry." He never properly apologized to you. You rolled your eyes and turned around. You honestly weren't worried about that right now, all you cared about is winning the case. Eren was confused, but then understood as your lawyer went to the stand.

"May, Ymir, please come to the stand?" She said, trying to read the name properly. Ymir's bitch ass stood up. She walked to the stand, almost with a cocky strut. But your lawyer was about to cut her ass down. You told her EVERYTHING that had happened that trip, down the the time Amari had texted you. She knew the whole story.

"I'm just going to get straight to the point, are you in a relationship with Historia Reiss?" She asked. Ymir nodded. "By the time you started hooking up, was Historia still in a relationship with Eren Yeager?" Ymir looked to the lawyer. He nodded his head to let her say something. She nodded.

"Do you know of the past relationships Eren has had? Including the details of the relationship with Mikasa?" Ymir nodded. "I only know the basics of it." Ms. Williams, your lawyer, nodded her head. "Then would you know why they broke up?" She asked. "Eren wanted some sort of freedom away from Mikasa."

Ms. Williams successfully got her in a trap. "Eren had all the freedom he wanted, he would cheat on Mikasa all the time when they were in a relationship, correct?" She said. Ymir looked at her lawyer. "No, no. Don't look at him, just answer the question." She said. Ymir looked hesitant but she nodded. Ms. Williams smirked.

"It was a very sensitive time for Eren, do you believe that Mikasa was a little protective over Eren, despite him cheating?" She asked. Ymir nodded and opened her mouth. "Of course. Thats normal for her to be protective of her grieving boyfriend. Everytime I came over with Historia, Eren was being coddled by her. He would often look like he just got out of the shower and Mikasa would tell me he had a bad dream." She said. See, if she shut her mouth...

Ms.Willams grinned. "Of course she cared, huh? Ymir, take a look at these pictures and see if it looks like a loving relationship." She said, pulling some laminated photos out of her bag. Ymir's eyes widened. Ms.Willams put the pictures up on the projector. It was a mugshot of Eren and Mikasa.

Eren was FUCKED up. He was barely even conscious. Nose bleeding, scratches all over his face busted lip, puffy eyes, hair loose and wild. Mikasa had a few scratches. Her eyes were puffy and makeup ran down her face. She was crying. She was angry and hurt. Eren just looked tired. Not even surprised it happened, like he was used to this.

"These mugshots were taken on the NIGHT Eren and Mikasa broke up. " She said. She went through the slide show. Different angles and perspectives. You looked back at Eren. He looked up and watched. He was facing this event. You were disappointed for not even knowing. He looked at you and smiled. "I'll tell you later, AFTER I take you home today." He whispered, loud enough for only you to hear. You nodded and turned back around.

"This has happened multiple times in the past. This is not the first incident." She said. She read off a couple dates. Your mind was boggled. You looked over to Mikasa. She was looking down and looked like she just fucked up. Really bad. Mikasa's lawyer was giving an angry look at Mikasa.

Ms.Willams looked back at Ymir. "Now, I've been aware that you guys have a fun little nickname for Y/N and Eren. Evil Twins correct?" (😏😏)

"That's just a nickname! It has nothing to do with anything. They just act the same sometimes, that's all." Ymir said, trying to fix things. "Act the same hmm? Ok. But Mikasa has been known to flirt and even kiss Y/N. Even to the point where it made her uncomfortable." She said. She went to another slide and pulled up a video of me crying. It was at the hotspring. Keondra and Connie were comforting you. "Historia, Keondra, and Sasha had conformed that Mikasa wanted to talk to her in a secluded place in the hot spring. She came out crying. She must've told Connie and Keondra who comforted her what happened. Leading up to that conversation."

Historia eyes went wide. She thought she was helping Mikasa's case and went to talk to Ms.Willams. She was wrong and her stupid ass.

"And during that altercation Mikasa provoked her by thrusting her hips under Y/N. Y/N felt violated. And as all the evidence shows, Y/N has only ever fought in defense. What reason would Y/N have to rape Mikasa?" She said turning to the court.

"Y/N that whole day was trying to stay away from Mikasa. At the party, she did the same." She said. Mikasa's lawyer stood up. "I need to take a short recess to speak with my client." He said. The judge nodded and banged her javel. "Let's take a short recess." She said.

You saw Mikasa stare lazers into you. You stared right back with a cocky smirk. For this bitch to try this is a court, she was crazy.

Mikasa CHARGED towards you as soon as soon as she was unruffled from the chair. You were still cuffed to the chair. She swung and you let her hit you so they could see, it was her not you. After she hit you, you fell back in your chair and she got on top of you. You were able to grab her hair and pull her to get her off. The police officers got her off and cuffed her.

Her lawyer and the officers walked off with her. Keondra, Connie, and Eren stood over you ro see if you were alright. Although you got hit, you weren't beaten, you weren't bruised. Eren sighed in relif and reached for your hand. You were so close to your long awaited victory.

You grabbed Eren's hand and he pulled you up. Ms. Williams then grabbed you and rushed you out of the court. She kept tripping you. "Act hurt." She whispered. You went into a waiting room to discuss the next steps.