Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15:

Zayn's POV:

I watched Bernadette as she laid there, still as ever. The only thing reassuring me that she was still alive was the steady beeping of the monitor.

She had the operation and when she came out of that room was so still that I started crying. She looked like she was dead. The doctors told me all went well though, that was a week ago. Nothing exciting has happened at all.

Except she gets discharged today.

I'm next to her on the hospital bed, it's big enough for the two of us and there's a little bit of room left.

Niall came and sat at the other side of the bed next to Bernadette and the others, including Danielle, we just standing around the room, or in Louis and Harry's case, sitting on the floor.

"Should we tell her?" Niall asked breaking the silence.

We all looked up at Niall with confused expressions.

"Tell her what?" I asked in response.

"You know, about um before Isabelle..." He trailed off looking at me.

My eyes widened as I realised what he was asking and I looked at Bernadette. Harry, being as slow as he is, started to ask what he meant.

"What do you mean, before Isabe- Ohhh!" He exclaimed and Louis slapped a hand over the younger boy's mouth.

Louis bend his head down to whisper something in Harry's ear and blush spread across his cheeks.

"I don't know I if that's the best ide-" I started.

"She's your girlfriend, Niall's her brother. You have to tell her." Liam said.

"Do we really have to? I didn't tell Isabelle." Niall argued.

"Isabelle wasn't Zayn's sister." Danielle stated calmly.

"I just don't see what's so important about it." I said back.

Niall nodded his head, "Yeah! It's nothing, sure it was part of our past and it meant something at the time but, it's not something Bernadette needs to know."

"If neither of you tell her," Louis said then looked at Dani, Liam and Harry. "we will."

I was now sitting in the bed as I pointed a finger them all, "This has nothing to do with you!"

"It might not have anything to do with us but it has everything to do with you and Niall! Bernadette has a right to know!" Dani retorted.

"I have a right to know what?" And we all turned to face her.

Bernadette's POV:

"I just don't see what's so important about it." I hear.

"Yeah! It's nothing, sure it was part of our past and it meant something at the time but, it's not something Bernadette needs to know." I think Niall said that.

"If neither of you tell her," That was Louis I know his higher voice anywhere. "we will."

I felt the bed shift, "This has nothing to do with you!" I know that was Zayn, but his voice was harsh.

What are they arguing about? I opened my eyes and none of them noticed, they must have been to consumed in their discussion

"It might not have anything to do with us but it has everything to do with you and Niall! Bernadette has a right to know!" Dani?

That's it, "I have a right to know what?"

They all turned to me with shocked looks. Not Niall and Zayn though, their expressions showed worry and panic.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ohhhhhhh Niall and Zayn are hiding something from Bernadette. Who's smart enough to work it out by that little argument?

Ok so, there is going to be a whole lot of updates coming to you in the next, lets say, two days :)

Xxx