Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7:

Harry's POV:

"You love me too?" I asked surprised.

"I-I don't know just stay still for one second and kiss back." He said before leaning in to kiss me.

Instantly I kissed back. His hands moved to my hair and mine went to his hair.

This is perfect.

I feel this spark when I kiss him and I love it.

Louis pulled away and I frowned.

"Do you feel anything when you kiss me?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I feel a sort of spark. I can't really explain it."

"And you love me right?" He asked again.

"Yes." I said.

He didn't say any more, He just walked into our room and closed the door. I stood still and ran a hand through my hair.

"Care to explain what just happened?" Isabelle asked.

Fuck.

Bernadette's POV:

"Zayn wants to take you out." Liam said walking into my room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'd have to ask Zayn." He said then walked out.

I got up and wnt to the draw i had put my things in. I took out a pair of high waisted black jeans and a loose, floral patterened, long sleved shirt. I then went to my shoe collection and got a pair of brown sandles.

I had a quick shower and curled my hair. I didn't put too much make up on just some foundation and eyeliner.

I slowly walked down the stairs onlto see Zayn on the sofa talking to Niall intesly.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"Um," Zayn said. "we are going to Nando's."

"Cool." I said showing no emotion. To be honest I really didn't want to go anywhere with Zayn.

"We're uh gonna leave now." He said awkwardly.

"Then let's go." I replied.

I said bye to my brother and walked out of the door.

The ride to Nando's was filled with tension and sitting in this booth with him isn't much better.

Zayn coughed and I looked up at him.

He gave me a smile smile before opening his mouth and saying, "I am so sorry. I wouldn't have even gotten drunk around you if I had known. I'm really mad at myself now actually because that's so not what I wanted your first impression of me to be. Um. When you said yes to Louis' question (A/N I am aware that she said no, I've tried to fix it but wattpad won't let me or it is and I cant see it...) it hurt a lot. More than it should have and I realized I like you. Now you have this idea that I'm a man whore that fucks everything."

I looked him in the eyes before replying twelve words that changed his whole mood, "I don't think you're a man whore because I like you too."

Zayn's POV:

I felt my eyes widen. I couldn't believe she just said that. Bernadette like me. She really likes me. Why was she looking at me like that? Shit I haven't answered her. Zayn speak. Zayn. Open your mouth and speak. Zayn!

"Shit, uhh I don't know what to say I'm only speaking because you were looking at me because I'm mute. Just, just uhh give me a minute." I blurted out.

She smirked and ate the chicken from her fork still watching me. I have no idea what to say. Nice one Zayn, tell the girl you like her, get the answer you want and now you have nothing to say. Brilliant. Ask her out, Zayn. You have nothing to loose. Well, she could turn you down, then you'd have to deal with the rejection and all that crap. Just do it Zayn.

I opened my mouth but all that came out was, "Duck."

What the fuck?

"Zayn, we both just said we like each other and fuck, I had sex with you and all you can say is 'duck'?" Bernadette replies.

"Yeah, see I was meant to ask you to be my girlfriend but, it came out as duck..." I said confused with my explination.

"How does 'will you be my gilfriend?' come out at 'duck'?" She asked.

"I really don't know, love," I replied shaking my head. "but how about it? Be my girlfriend?"

She scrunched up her nose and I could sense rejection coming on. I turned away.

"I don't know, Zayn," She started. "I am so sorry but, yes."

"That's ok you just don't like me as much as I- Did you just say yes?" I said in shock.

She smiled, "If I remember correctely."

I smiled at her and made a special part in my memory for today.

Louis' POV:

Good job, Louis. Get dumped and fall in love on the same day. Dumped by a girl, fall for a guy. Are you staright or are you gay? Make up your fucking mind, Lou. You know you love Harry but so you want to start a relationship with him? He's your best friend, do you want to fuck that up? What if something happens and you have an ugly break up? You wouldn't be best friends anymore would you?

But those kisses, I have never felt anything like it. They were amazing and to feel his hands on my waist just-

"Fuck it." I said aloud.

I had been in this room all day and it was night now. Liam came in around te minutes ago saying they were about to eat dinner. Good.

I got off the bed and walked out the door and into the dining room. All eyes snapped to me as I walked in the room but I didn't care. I didn't care one bit. I only took notice of my Hazza Bear. I walked p to him and spoke.

"Stand up." I ordered.

He did as I said almost instantly even though I could see he was confused, as was everyone else.

I stood right in front of Harry and looked him deep him his eyes getting lost in a pool of emerald green.

And right there in front of everyone, I kissed him.

This was no innocent little peck either. It was a full on snog. Harry had is arms around my neck and mine wereon the small of his back.

I started to loosse my breath and I could tell Harry was loosing his too. So I pulled apart.

"Harrold Edward Styles," I said. "I love you."

A smile spread across his face, "Louis William Tomlinson, I love you too."

Niall's POV:

I watched on in disbelief. I have been wanting them to get together since well, X-Factor. That was a fucking snog. That was amazing. I have never seen someone kiss another person like that.

"Whilst everyone is playing the 'we're dating' card, I'll play it too. Bernadette and o are together," Zayn was quiet before adding. "if you have finished being shocked from Lpuis and Harry and Bern and I you may now eat."

Guess what our goodnight stories are for tonight. Once upon an explanation.