Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13:

Niall's POV:

I sat in the emergency room running my hand s over my face again and again.

This could't be happening. To make it worse Isabelle and I just had a fight. I think we're over. I'm not sure. Lately with all the attention she's been getting with the press, she's gotten a big head. Everything is about her. Not one else. Just her.

I turned to look at Zayn. He was crying a lot. I couldn't help but wonder, if Isabelle was the one in that room would I be like Zayn? No. No I wouldn't be and we've been dating for a year.

I can't deal with her anymore.

So I made the call.

"Niall! Hey, baby. Guess what. I'm on the news again." She squealed.

"Yeah. That's great. Look, Isabelle..."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm breaking up with you," I sighed. "the fame has gotten to your head and you're no fun to be around any more. I'm sorry."

She started to scream through the phone but I simply hung up. I logged onto twitter and brought up a tweet:

Sorry to all you Niabelle shippers out there. We're officially over.

I felt like a weight had been lifter off my shoulder. And I was happy about it. I got up and sat next to Zayn.

Zayn's POV:

"You smell like your sister." I stated as I lent into Niall.

"Is that so?" He asked.

I replied with a simple nod, got up and move to a chair next to Liam.

Niall followed and I groaned.

"Mate, I'm doing this as a favor. You look just like her and you smell like her. I will jump you in a second, just because you look like your sister. Do you want that?" I asked fully turned in my seat.

"Not particularly, no." He replied.

"Good." I said as I got up and moved myself to another chair again.

I buried my face in my hands and started to cry again. There was only a 50% chance of my baby making it.

50%