Chapter 9

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys I finished my other story! Now I'm continuing with this and then my other book, 'That One 21st' anyway. Hope you didn't miss me.

CHAPTER 9:

Zayn's POV:

I woke up next to Bernadette and a smile spread across my face. I was falling for her and I have only known her for three days.

I brushed a light purple strand of hair out of her face.

She was honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Her skin was pale but flawless, her lips, a light pink and are so soft, her waist length hair dyed light pink, purple and blue but blended so well.

Bernadette's eyes were a striking blue, identicle to Niall's. She must have been the same height as him too but I don't really pay attention to her height.

"Zayn." She whispered.

I jumped a little because I thought she was asleep, "Yeah?"

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked.

"I uhh I'm not staring at you." I replied blushing.

She smirked and got out of bed grabbing clothes and walking into the bathroom.

I guess I have to be careful about when I stare at a person.

Harry's POV:

I was making every one breakfast as usuall, or so I thought. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Bernadette whisking some sort of batter.

I lent against the bench with one leg crossed over the other and my arms propping me up. I watched as she put chocolate chips into the bowl.

"What are you making?" I asked with one eye brow raised.

She spun around with a hand over her heart, "Honestly! Do you need to scare the living daylights out of me?"

I smirked, "Obviously not, but I find it amusing."

"You evil little bastard," She replied shaking her head. "well for your information I'm making pancakes."

I nodded my head, "So, you haven't been in Ireland for how long?"

"Eight years," She answered. "why?"

"No reason. You just don't have a strong accent. It's quite faint actually." I pointed out.

"Well, I know that." She said pulling out a frying pan and putting it on the stove.

As she stared pouring the batter in the pan Louis walked into the room. I pushed my self off the bench and stood up straight.

"Eager to look good for me I see." Lou said with a smile playing at his lips.

"No. I was just really uncomfortable in that position." I replied.

"What position would you be comfo-" He started.

"Guys!" Bernadette interrupted. "Not in the bloody kitchen!"

I looked at my feet and walked into the sitting room with Louis behind me...

I sat on the lounge and grabbed the remote. Louis ran over and jumped onto my lap.

"God, Lou! If I didn't love you, I would kill you. I hope you know that." I said.

He smirked at me and lent in to kiss me. I lent in too and our lips met and there they were, the sparks.

His lips were soft on mine, not as soft as a girls but soft. I turned a bit and lay flat on the lounge.

His arms kept him up whilst we kissed and my arms were on the small of his back.

He bit down lightly on my bottom lip as if asking for entrance. I slightly parted my lips and his tounge darted into my mouth.

Forgetting where we were, we rolled over and off the lounge, making quite a loud noise. Neither of us pulled away from the kiss though, instead Louis pulled my shirt over my head and rested his hand on my abbs as he was now under me.

Just as I was about to take his top off, i heard a scream and then running. I broke from the kiss and looked up to hear the words: "There is some seriious Larry loving going on in there!" come from a certain Irish boy.

Niall's POV:

Getting up was always so hard but when I smelt Bernadettes pancakes, I shot up. How do I know what her pancakes smell like? Simple. They are the most amazing things in the world. She adds choc chips and cinamon and other stuff but they are amazing!

I trodded downstairs but stopped at the bottom of the stairs. My eyes widened as I saw Harry and Louis on the floor in a full bown make out session. I screamed and ran into the kitchen to where Bernadette had a spachular in her hands ready to use as a weapon.

I pointed to the lounge rom and yelled, "There is some serious Larry loving going on in there!"

Bernadette burst out laughing, "I need to see this!"

I watched as she ran into the lounge room and I ran after her.

Harry was just getting off the floor still shirtless.

"Aww, I was too late." She whined.

Before any of us could say anything there was BANG at the bottom of the stairs. We all faced them to see Zayn standing up.

"Dammit, I missed the jump!" He said, his voice going higher in the middle.

Bernadette's eyes widened and she could not stop laughing.

Zayn looked at the ground and blushed.

"Bern!" I called.

She turned to look at me and I continued.

"The pancakes."

As if I had just told her there was a fire in the house she sprinted into the kichen and continued to make the pancakes as if nothing had happened.

I glanced over at Harry and Louis who were smirking at each other.

We all heard someone walking down the stairs slowly. When he got to the bottom Liam asked, "What was all the racket for?"

"You don't want to know," I replied shaking my head and walking over to sit at th bench. "you really, don't want to know."