Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20:

Bernadette's POV:

I gasped and Zayn broke contact from what's-her-face, his eyes met mine and he looked shocked. The blonde looked at us all and she smiled.

"Hey." She said with a small smile.

None of us replied and I turned to face Harry, "Harry, you said-"

"I know what I said, he shouldn't be here right now." Harry cut me off looking at Zayn.

"Holy shit!" I heard a high pitched voice yell.

I turned just in time to see Louis tackle me in a tight hug. I hugged him back equally as tight.

When we finally broke away Louis said, "Oh my god, Bernadette! Look at you! Fuck. If I wasn't gay and with Haz I'd totally attempt to get you in bed."

"Boo! That's exactly what I thought when I saw her!" Harry exclaimed.

I laughed at the boys and pulled Louis back in for a hug.

"Did Harry get two hugs?" He asked.

"He got three." I replied my answer muffled by his shirt.

"I want four!" He yelled.

"My hugs were shorter." Harry said.

"Oh, ok." Louis said releasing me.

"Do I get at least one hug?" Liam asked from next to me.

"Of course you do!" I replied and practically jumping on Liam.

"Wow. Yeah, um, if I wasn't with Danielle..." Liam said and I playfully hit him in the chest.

"Ok, so, guys, this is Claudia and you already know Isabelle." I said.

"I really need to ask, do you mind if I swear?" Claudia asks with a hopeful smile.

"No why?" Liam asked.

"Thank fucking god." Claudia said ignoring Liam'a question.

"She depends on swearing..." Isabelle answered.

"I'm introducing you to Andy." Liam said with a smirk.

"Andy Samuels?" Claudia asked.

"Yep!" Liam replied.

Claudia just smiled and attempted jumping on Isabelle's back again.

"Hi," A voice said. "I'm Perrie. Zayn's girlfriend."

Everyone turned to look at the blonde that was snogging Zayn before. Isabelle, Claudia and I have her a fake smile.

"Girlfriend? Wow, you're really pretty. I'm Bernadette, Niall's twin, and this is Isabelle, Niall's ex girlfriend, although she's one of my best friends, and last and certainly the migit-"

Claudia cut me off by saying, "I prefer fun size. I'm Claudia. The other best friend."

"She's also a feisty little bitch." I murmured.

Isabelle chuckled and Claudia glared.

"Anyway," Paul started finally coming out of the kitchen. "I'll be on my way. C'ya lads. Ladies."

I waved goodbye to Paul, and it was only when Paul left that I realised Niall was behind him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Bern? Isabelle? Oh my god, Bernadette I am so sor-"

I looked at Claudia because she was the only one that could bare to even talk to him.

"Niall, I'm Claudia. I would say it's nice to meet you but I'd rather not lie. I would also rather if you didn't talk to your sister or your ex. I honestly don't think you understand how many nights I've spent taking care of my girls because they were crying over you. So right now, you are at the top of my, 'Fuck Up', list, right above our dear Zayn, here," She continued pointing to Zayn. "so please, don't give them any shit about how you are sorry, because if you were sorry, Niall, that would mean you regret what you did and I can bet a lot of money that you don't regret either things.

"Now, Harry, please show us to where we will be living. Then well come back and play the game of truth and dare, you suggested earlier. I'm going to have some fun" She finished and the three of us girls followed Harry upstairs.

Leaving Niall, Zayn and Perrie with shocked faces and Liam and Louis with smirks.