Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8:

Bernadette's POV:

"Aww, I'm so happy for you guys." Isabelle coned.

"Speak for yourself! Bernadette, Zayn, explain." My brother said.

"Then you, Larry." Liam continues.

I looked at Zayn before he said, "There really isn't anything to exolain. I asked Bern out, she said yes. Simple."

"Well for us the other day in the closet when we kissed I felt a spark. Harry then told me he loves me. I kissed him, Eleanore saw and left me on the note we were over." Louis explained.

"I asked Lou why he kissed me and he said he thought he loved me. He kissed me again and asked if I felt anything, I said I felt a spark and he went into our bedroom but came out then." Harry finished.

I laughed, "He came out of the bedroom and the closet."

Everyone laughed with me and after dinner the bous decided to watch Paranormal Activity 3.

"Zayn." I whispered a little through the movie only to scream right after.

Zayn smirked and answered, "Yeah?"

"Hold me?" I asked.

He didn't say anything he just opened his arms and pulled me onto his lap.

When the movie ended Zayn told the others he was taking me to bed. He led me into my room and when I was under the sheets he kissed my fore head and started walking away.

"Zayn, sleep in my bed?" I asked.

He nodded and turned the light of. He got in the bed and I realized he was only weaeing boxers.

"Can you put a pair of sweats on or something?" I said.

"Why?" He asked. I could hear he was smiling, he knew why.

"Because you in just boxers is a major turn on and I don't want to have sex with you again. Yet." I blurted out.

"Sweats annoy me though." He whinned.

"Fine." I sighed and turned so I was no longer facing Zayn's amazing face.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. At that moment I realized we were spooning. a thought crossed my mind.

"Leeeyuuuumm!" I called out.

"What the-" Zayn started.

"What's wrong? Someone called." Liam said bursting into my room.

"Nothing's wrong I just wanted to know, if you're scared of spoons are you scared of spooning?" I asked sitting up.

"Um, no." Liam replied confused.

"Ok, that is all." I said lying back down.

As Liam exited my room Zayn chuckled.

He kissed the back of my head and said, "Goodnight, love."

"Night, Dj Malik." I responded.

He shook his head before saying, "Not you too."

I just giggled and snuggled closer to him.