Chapter 4: Morning

A blinding light shone in my closed eyes making me wake up. When my eyes opened I was greeted with blonde hair. My face grew red.

Honey looks so cute when he is sleeping! Oh I better stop staring! I feel like a creeper!

I looked away from him and at the ceiling, realizing it was my bedrooms ceiling. I sat up and looked around.

Yup I am in my room.

I looked over to see Mori sleeping peacefully in the window seat. My wheelchair sat next to my bed and Ai was not present.

Where is Ai?!

I began to inwardly panic. I looked back where I was sleeping and only saw Usa-chan. Looking at Honey again I saw Ai in his arms. I sighed in relief. Then I navigated my way onto my chair and managed to grab Usa-chan. Leaving my room I made my way to the dining room. Haruhi sat there with a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Haruhi!" I called making my way towards her. Haruhi looked at me.

"Morning Aurore," she said. I stopped next to her. A maid brought me out some waffles and syrup.  

"Thank you!" I said smiling at her. She nodded and left the room. A little bit later brother trudge his way into the dining room.

"Morning Big Brother!" I cheered.

"Morning Senpai," Haruhi said. Brother looked at us.

"Morning Aurore and Haruhi," Tamaki said sitting at the table. He scratched his face and then froze. He looked back at us.

"Brother?" I asked.

"AH!" Brother screamed going into a weird ninja pose. In the next instance he flew out of the dining room. Haruhi and I  blinked then shrugged, going back to eating. Few minutes later the Twins walked in.

"Morning!" I cheered.

"Morning!" They said happily. The exchanged good mornings with Haruhi. "Wheres Boss? We heard him scream."

I shrugged. "I have no idea. He came in, said morning, looked at us, freaked, and then ran out of here."

"Sounds like him," Kaoru said. The maids brought out the twins breakfast. Kyoya trudge in the room and flopped down in his seat.

"Morning!" I cheered. Kyoya looked at me with a sweet smile.

"Morning Aurore," he said. A maid brought him out some pancaked and a large cup of coffee. Then brother walked back in fully dressed and refreshed. He had a bright smile on his face. He sat next to Haruhi. Lastly Mori and Honey walked in. Honey carried Ai in his arms.

"Morning Mori and Honey!" I cheered. Honey looked at me.

"Morning Aurore!" Honey cheered back. He walked over to me and held out Ai. I smiled taking her and handing him Usa-chan. Honey sat next to me and Mori sat next to Honey. We all ate breakfast in silence. Afterward Honey and I sat on the couch watching cartoons. Mori sat in the on a loveseat watching them with us and Haruhi on the other. The twins left shortly after breakfast.

"Well Good Morning!" a voice rang out. We turned around.

"Good morning Daddy!" I yelled. He laughed and gave me a hug.

"Did you have fun at your sleepover?" He asked.

"Yes! It was so much fun! Thank you for letting me have it!" I beamed at him happily. My dad chuckled and looked at me with love.

"Hello, Mr.Souh," Haruhi said. Next thing I knew dad was sitting next to Haruhi.

"Please call me Uncle," daddy said with a weird look on his face. He winked at her and Haruhi visibly shivered. Big Brother came zooming around the corner.