Ch.7: Old Friend-super short

"Alright class we have a new student today, Hana Akame, a recent transfer from America," Sensei said. The classroom door opened and I looked up from my book.

A 5ft girl walked in with faint light purple streaks shining in her dark brown hair. She stood in front of the class and bowed.

"Hello...I am...Hana Akame... Pleased to meet you all...." Hana said.

Hana Akame....Where do I know that name from.....

Her brown eyes meant mine. Then it clicked. She was my only friend in America.

*flashback*

I wobbled on my legs as I used my cane, given to me by a nun, to help me walk. I stayed to the side of the hallway, so I didn't bother or slow down the other Orphans. Not that it mattered anyway, they went out of my way to hurt me.

I bumped into someone and fell to the ground, my cane laying next to me.

"I am sorry," I muttered looking at the kid in front of me. The kid glared at me.

"Ew, the freak just touched Alex," a girl said. "He is gonna be a freak like her!"

The kid, Alex, glare turned deadly. I shivered.

"I am not turning into a freak like you," he said. He picked up my cane and hurled it out the closest window.

"No!" I yelled. They laughed as I struggled to get to the window.

" That's what you get to be a freak," Alex said. The kids laughed harder and walking away.

I laid there on. The ground crying and asking people for help. I was there for hours.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice came from above me. I looked up.

"Please help me! I can't walk without help!" I pleaded.

"Of course!" The girl said. We struggled a bit, but she helped me up and to my room.

"Thank you," I said as she helped onto the bed.

"No problem! I am Hana Akame!" She said.

"Nice to meet you. I am Aurore," I said smiling at her.

"I have to go! I will see you around!" Hana said before running out the door.

*flashback end*

The next morning, a nun woke me up telling me that a little girl had brought me a wheelchair to use. I instantly knew who it was. That's how I made my first ever friend.

"Please take a seat," teacher instructed. Hana nodded and heading in my direction. She sat in the seat next to mine. We smiled at each other. Brother and Kyoya looked at us confused.

I looked at them and giggled, then started to pay attention. After class, Hana waited for me outside the classroom. I looked up at her.

"Welcome to Japan!" I said smiling.

"Thanks, Aurore!" Hana said.

And just like that, I was reunited with my friend.