Chapter 10: Honey's POV~2

"It's really late, we should be getting home. Come on Aurore," Tamaki said.

"Okay," Aurore said. She looked to me. "See you tomorrow Honey."

Aurore gave me a quick hug and followed her brother out the door. I stood there blushing like mad. Kyo-chan stood there smirking, I looked at him, wondering why he was smirking.

"Mitsukuni, it's getting late," Takashi said. I nodded and climbed up on his shoulders with Usa-chan in my arms. He started to walk towards the car. 

I looked out the window watching the world go by, I kept on remember Aura-chans beautiful smile and how she laughed. I smiled at the thought. 

"Thinking about Aurore?" Takashi asked. I looked up at him. 

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Your face says it all," Takashi said. I blushed.

"Yes, I am thinking about Aurore," I said.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked.

"About...?"

"Your crush."

I looked back out the window.

"I don't know. I don't even know if she likes me..." i trailed off hugging Usa-chan closer.

"Ask her before it's to late," Takashi said. My head snapped around to look at him, only to see him gazing out the window with a sad expression on his face. I turned my head back to the window.

How could I? I don't want our friendship to be ruined...But Aura-chan treasures her friends and family. So, even if she doesn't like me back we will find a way for it to work.... Right? I guess I will never know till I try...

*-*-*-*Next Day-After School*-*-*-*

"I am so excited for the party!" Aura-chan cheered. "Ever since teasing brother has became boring, I have been wanting to do something fun!"

"I am excited too! I promise this party will be fun!" Hana-chan said. Aura-chan smiled and my heart skipped a beat. They continued to talk about the party with everyone else. 

I am so nervous! I need to calm down, things will work out in the end.... Maybe not in a good way... Aura-chan could walk again and may want to be with someone shorter than her... Or what if she doesn't like me at all! It will be so awkward to be friends then and she won't want to be around me. If that happens she will stop coming to the Host Club and everyone else won't get to see her besides Tama-chan.

Tama-chan then will get depressed that Aura-chan stopped coming to the club. He will find out why blame it on me, making me feel guilty or understand Aura-chans feelings and kick me out. I get kicked out Takashi will follow me and he will lose friends. Then we will see the Hosts around school making it awkward all over again.

"HONEY!" A voice yelled in to my ear. I winced snapping out of my thoughts. I looked over to see Aura-chan looking at me worried. "You have been staring off in to space for awhile, are you okay?"

I nodded and I saw Aura-chan smile brightly at me. Then all my worrying and negative thoughts disappeared in an instance.

It doesn't matter what happens, long as Aura-chan knows how I feel about her! After all, I will never know what will happen unless I try.

"Actually Aura-chan, can I talk to you for a minute?" I whispered to her. She nodded. I got up from the table and Aura-chan followed me.

"Where are you going?" Tama-chan asked.

"To play with Honey," Aura-chan said. Tama-chan looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"More like sneaking off to eat sweets together!" Tama-chan said. Aura-chan sighed, rolling her eyes.

"I am not!" Aura-chan said.

"Are too!"

"Not!"

"TO!"

"Don't even start it! Tamaki, stop being and over-protective brother and let Aurore go play with Honey," Hana-chan yelled. Tama-chan looked at her.

"But-"

"Aurore is a big girl and Honey is her second best friend! He is concerned about her health as much as you! Now, get you buttocks back here and help us plan this party."

"But-"

"NOW!" Hana-chan demanded. I stared at Hana-chan.

She is almost scary as Aura-chan when she is mad.

Tama-chan walked over and sat down at the table quietly. Hana-chan and Aura-chan shared a brief look before we went over to the windows.

"So, now Onii-chan is dealt with, what did you wanna talk about?" Aura-chan asked. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"What's your shape?" I blurted out. Aura-chan blinked at me.

"That's a weird question...But I would say a Lemniscate." I tilted my head at her.

"Huh?" She giggled.

"Lemniscate, also known as the infinity symbol. Is this what you wanted to talk about?"

"No, not really." We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I have something I want to tell you," we said at the same time. We looked at each other.

"You go first." 

"Okay."

"I like you."