Chapter 2: Teasing Big Brother

"Oh! Haruhi!" A girl squeals. The girls around Haruhi squeal with delight about something she said.

Can none of these girls see that Haruhi is a girl? Oh, well if they are entertained, let them be.

I rolled over to Haruhi and smiled at her.

"Hiya Haruhi!" I said with a bright smile. Haruhi smiled at me.

"Hello, Aurore," she said. I rolled up bedside her.

"Can I sit here with you?" I asked. Haruhi nodded. The girls around her started to talk nonstop. Haruhi, unlike Big Brother, responded naturally to them. I eyes the sweets in the center of the table the hole time. After awhile Kyoya announced that club hours were over, Haruhi looked at me.

"How are you today?" She asked.

"Great! Though it would be better if Big Brother would let me eat sweets," I said.

"No sweets!" Big brother yelled from across the room. I pouted. Haruhi looked at us.

"I thought Tamaki Senpai was an only child," Haruhi said.

"He is. My dad adopted me after I was literally pushed into him."

"How long have you been in the Souh family?"

"A couple years, though I spent most of the time in the hospital learning to speak Japanese. I only just meant Big Brother a few months before schooled started. Even I haven't known big brother for a long time, I love him very much," I said tugging on one of my pigtails. Haruhi smiled at me. "So how are you in the Host club?"

"It was a complete accident. I walked in here, they freaked me out, I ended up breaking a vase and this was the only way I could pay them back," Haruhi said. I nodded.

"I see. How are you liking it in the host club?"

"It's fine, though your brother is annoying," she said bluntly.

"Ahh! Mommy, Haruhi called he daddy annoying!" Tamaki yelled latching onto Kyoya. I watched by brother closely and smiled wickedly.

"Hey, Haruhi."

"Yes?"

"Did hear yesterday day when I said Big Beother was in love with you?"

Haruhi blushed. "Yes."

"Well I take that back! He is crazy in love with you. Just last night he was saying 'Oh Haruhi! There is no reason to be scared! I will protect you my love!' Then after words he started to makeout with his pillow!" I said. Haruhi looked horror struck. Tamaki mouth was to the ground and the twins were laughing their heads off.

"I was not!" He yelled freaking out.

"You were to! I have proof!" I yelled.

"Do not!" He yelled back.

"I do to! Unless you give me sweets I will show everyone here!" I said pulling out my phone.

"You wouldn't dare!" Tamaki yelled.

"Wanna bet?" I looked at him with a michevious smile plastered on face.

"Fine! Only one piece of cake!" He yelled pointing a finger at me.

"Yay! Honey can I have a piece of strawberry cake?" I asked happily. One nodded and brought me a piece of cake. He sat next to me with his own piece. As we ate Tamaki grabbed my phone and deleted the video. I looked at him. "By the way Big Brother, I have more than one copy of that video."

Tamaki went into his emo corner. I giggled and went on eating cake with Honey. I talked to him about sweets, Usa-chan, and Ai-chan. Mori sat on a couch near by. While Kyoya typed on his lap top. The twins laughed at Tamaki, who was chasing a horror struck Haruhi. I giggled again.

*_*_*_*

When we got home Tamaki ran to my room. When I arrived he was trashing it.

"What are doing Big Brother?" I asked. He stopped and looked at me.

"The other copies of that video," he said walking to my closet. I rolled my eyes and rolled out of my room.

"Oh by the way, there was never any video!" I yelled. The sounds from my room stopped. "Also the twins are coming over tonight!"

I rolled down the hall when I heard brother scream "No" on the top of his lungs. A little while later the twins arrived at the house. I smiled and waved at them. What I did t tell my brother that all t the hosts were coming over. Tamaki came down stairs and tried to get the twins to leave. Honey and Mori were the next to arrive. I waved at Mori and have Honey a hug which he returned without hesitation. Kyoya walked in the door with Haruhi trailing behind him. I rolled over to Haruhi.

"Glad you decided to come to my sleep over," I said. The sleep over that I planned behind brothers back. Tamaki chased the twins into the living room and froze.

"Why is everyone here?" He asked. I smiled.

"Surprise! I invited everyone over for a sleep over!" I smiled.

"Even..." He trailed off.

"Yep, even Haruhi!" I said tugging her into the room. Then Tamaki did something unsuspected, he fainted.