Ch.8: Onii-Chan

For the rest of the day Hana and I were inseparable. We sat by each other in every class, went to classes with each other, and ate lunch together. The whole time we didn't talk, just enjoyed each others company. Though during lunch, we talked about our favorite things and played "would you rather" as we did in the old days.

The bell rang, signaling the end class. I rolled out of class with Hana skipping behind me.

"So, where do you want to go?" Hana asked. I looked up at her.

"I am heading to Onii-chan's club." 

"You have an older brother?!" Hana yelled. I giggled.

"Sure, do! He is the best big brother every! He gave me Ai-chan!" I said holding up Ai-chan. Hana looked at it.

"It's so cute! I wish I had a big brother too!" 

"Ah! You can ask one of my brother's, club members! Just not onii-chan, you can't have him," I said.

"Yay!" Hana cheered and smiled. I giggled at her silliness. 

I hope everyone will like her... Especially, Onii-chan...

We arrived at music room 3 and Hana opened the doors for me. I watched as Hana's eyes grew wide as she looked around the room.

Their were girls fawning over the Hosts as they did their acts and what not. Onii-chan was flirting shamelessly with girls, Kyoya was writing in his black book and answering questions. The twins were doing their brotherly love act, while Haruhi sat at the tabled next to them, naturally talking to her customers. Honey was eating cake and Mori sat next to him looking in different.

"What kind of club is this?" Hana asked.

"A Host club, the members have to much time on their hands, so they use their spare time entertaining girls, who also have to much time in their hands. Well, that's how onii-chan explains it, sort of," I explained. Hana nodded her head.

"Isn't that blond guy and dude with the glasses in our class?" Hana asked.

"Mhmm! Sure are! The one with glasses is Kyoya and the blonde is Tamaki, my brother," I said. "I want to introduce you to him!"

"O-okay," Hana said starting to get all shy. I flashed her a smile, then we went towards big brother.

"Onii-chan!" I yelled. Tamaki didn't move an inch, and continued with his flirting. "ONII-CHAN!" I screamed. Still nothing, though I did catch the attention of Honey and Mori.

I growled under my breath. I went right up next to him.

"You are the cutest thing in the entire world, my dear princess..." Tamaki said.

"Oh Tamaki!" the girl said. That's when I thought of an evil plan. I went close as I could and leaned forward....

"Onii-chan, did you lie to meet again~" I sang in a demonic voice. Brother froze and looked back at me.

"Hey, Aurore! I didn't see you there!" Brother said nervously. 

"I called for you since I came in here! I came closer so you could hear me better, than I heard you say this girl was the cutest thing in the world! When you said I was!" I said slowly forming tears in my eyes. "But, I understand... I mean she is really pretty and all... Her looks like silk, while mine is all ratty!"

I burst out into tears, now everyone in the room was watching Brother and I. He began panicking.

"Aurore! Please don't cry!" Onii-chan said jumping up and kneeling infront of me. "You are the cutest thing in the world... No wait the universe!"

I sniffled and looked at him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"More than all the flowers?"

"Yes!"

"All of the stars?"

"Yes!"

"Do you wear a fluffy pink tutu and dance around in your undies?"

"Yes!" Brother shouted then froze. I busted out laughing.

"Whoa, boss didn't know you did that," the twins said. Brother got up.

"I don't do that! Aurore tricked me!" Tamaki shouted.

"Now, why would I do that?" I asked innocently.

"Because you are an evil mastermind!" Brother shouted pointing at me.

"You think I am evil?" I asked beginning to cry.

"Aurore is about evils as rainbows," Kyoya said. The twins nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, senpai, Aurore is the nicest person I know," Haruhi said.

"Aura-chan is also really sweet!" Honey yelled. Tamaki looked at all the Hosts.

"Your're all taking her side?" Tamaki asked. Everyone nodded together. Tamaki went over to his emo corner.

Well...That's what you get for ignoring me onii-chan.

"Aura-chan, whose the girl behind you?" Honey asked looking at Hana.

"Oh, this is my best female friend Hana Akame," I said.

"H..hi," Hana said waving shyly.

"Hana, this is Haruhi."

"Hi, Hana, it's nice to meet you,"  Haruhi said with a smile.

"Those are the twins, Hikaru on the left and Kaoru on the left," I said pointing at the twins.

"Hello there~" they coed, I shot them a glare before they could move. They froze where they stood.

"That's Mori," I said pointing Mori. "That's Honey, my best guy friend." I pointed at Honey.

"Hiya Ha-chan!" Honey said cutely, while Mori just nodded. Hana blushed from once glance at Honey. Honey looked at me. "Am I really your best friend?"

"Yes you are! Hana and Honey are my best friends!" I cheered. Honey and I smiled each other brightly.

"You already know Kyoya," I said.

"Hello, Miss Akame," Kyoya said politely bowing to her. Hana gave Kyoya a slightly hidden glare and bowed back.

"So, that's everyone."

"Hey! What about me?" Brother yelled coming out of his corner.

"Hana, already knows who you are! I told her about you earlier!" I said.

"Really?" Brother said and slid up next to Hana. "What did my dear sister say to you princess?"

"Um...." Hana said backing away.

"Don't be shy princess, I don't bite," Brother said. Hana backed away even further. 

"Boss, back off. You're scaring her," the twins said. Brother looked at them.

"I am not."

"Yes, you are onii-chan. Hana doesn't like it when people get to close to her, unless she trusts them. She doesn't trust you because she just met you," I explained. Brother nodded.

"I am sorry princess. Will you forgive me?" Brother said taking Hana's hand. Hana froze and her eyes grew wide.

"Onii-chan!" I yelled hitting him on the head with a book. 

"OW!" Brother yelled putting his hands on his head. "What was that for?"

"What did I just say? Hana doesn't like being touched by strangers!"

"Mommy! Aurore yelled at me!" Tamaki said latching onto Kyoya, who sighed. Hana became unfroze and giggled, as she watched the Hosts Antics.

I smiled to myself, as I watched Hana slowly open to Honey, the twins, and Haruhi. She kept her distance from the others, especially my brother and Kyoya. I just hope she becomes friends with everyone and they will see her past her shyness.