Ch.11: Sweet Feelings

"It's really late, we should be getting home. Come on Aurore," brother said.

"Okay," I said. I looked at Honey. "See you tomorrow Honey."

I gave Honey a quick hug and followed brother out the door. Yuina helped me into the car we drove home. Just then my phone then my phone went off. I looked at the text message.

Skype me when you get home! I need to talk to you!

I looked at the message.

What could Hana possibly need to talk to me about?

Soon as we got home and Yuina helped me get settled in bed I called Hana. IN a few short seconds Hana answered the call.

"Hey!" Hana sang looking at me.

"Hey, what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked. 

"Okay, straight to the point I see," Hana said. 

"Yeah, I got to do homework before Onii-chan yells at me," I said. Hana nodded.

"Do you like Honey?" Hana asked. I froze.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Well how do you know that Tamaki likes Haruhi?" Hana asked.

"That's easy! Onii-chan is always talking about her and having these weird fantasies about her. When I tease him about her he gets all worked up and sometimes blushes. The list goes on," I said.

"And don't you do the same for Honey? Well, except the freaking out and weird fantasies," Hana said. I blinked at her. 

Come to think about it... I do think about Honey a lot especially his smile... I love his smile.

I began to blush.

"And there you go thinking about him!" Hana said.

"How..?"

"I am your best friend! I can read you like a book! That and every time you think about him you begin blushing like crazy!" Hana said. My blush deepened.

"Yeah, I like Honey. But, how do I know he likes me back?" I asked.

"Simple. Ask him."

"But-"

"You never know until you try."

"How-"

"Best-Friend-Telepathy." 

*-*-*-*Next Day-After School*-*-*-*

"I am so excited for the party!" I cheered. "Ever since teasing brother has became boring, I have been wanting to do something fun!"

"I am excited too! I promise this party will be fun!" Hana said. I smiled at her and continued to talk about the party with everyone.

I sat there and watched Hana argue with brother about the menu. Kyoya was working with Haruhi on budget and location, while the twins and Mori designed how the party should be decorated. I looked at Honey to see he was lost in thought.

What could be thinking about so hard?

I sat there for a few minutes and watched his face to formed in to one of worry and panic.

I poked Honey in the arm. No response. I shook it and still nothing.

"HONEY!" I yelled in to his ear. He winced then looked at me. "You have been staring off in to space for awhile, are you okay?"

He nodded. I smiled brightly at him. His face went back to the smiling one.

"Actually Aura-chan, can I talk to you for a minute?" he whispered to me. I nodded. I followed Honey away from the table.

"Where are you going?" Brother asked.

"To play with Honey," I said. Brother looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"More like sneaking off to eat sweets together!"  I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Does he really think that I would try to eat sweets after being caught eating cake yesterday? He is just being over protective.

"I am not!" I said.

"Are too!"

"Not!"

"TO!"

"Don't even start it! Tamaki, stop being and over-protective brother and let Aurore go play with Honey," Hana yelled. Brother looked at her.

"But-"

"Aurore is a big girl and Honey is her second best friend! He is concerned about her health as much as you! Now, get you buttocks back here and help us plan this party."

"But-"

"NOW!" Hana-chan demanded. I stared at Hana.

GO HANA! SHOW HIM WHO"S THE BOSS!

Brother walked over and sat down at the table quietly. Hana and I exchanged a brief knowing look before I followed Honey over to the windows.

"So, now Onii-chan is dealt with, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked. Honey took a deep breath and looked at me.

"What's your shape?" Honey asked. I blinked at him.

"That's a weird question...But I would say a Lemniscate." Honey tilted his head at me.

"Huh?" he said. I couldn't help but giggle. 

Honey looks like a puppy! So cute!

"Lemniscate, also known as the infinity symbol. Is this what you wanted to talk about?"

"No, not really." We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I have something I want to tell you," we said at the same time. We looked at each other.

"You go first."

"Okay."

"I like you."