Chapter 6

YOUR POV

'I might be out of my mind letting that female demon roam around and be with his human brother..'

It's been a month after Tomioka and I've encountered the siblings and send him to a Former Hashira which Tomioka requested also to be the Water Hashira before which is Urokodaki-sama.

'There wouldn't be any problem to send them to him since his still on condition to teach him and also he can smell aura from people either their intentions to one and another especially towards him.'

Currently,Tomioka and I were having a pair mission investigate about the third upper moon that showed near on Hanada as we didn't waste any more of the time and went here started to investigate immediately.

"Have you seen anything?"I asked as he shake his head.

"How about you?"He asked as I shake my head too in respond.

"It's quite weird that there wouldn't be any traces to be found from that upper moon three have seen around in this place."He said.

"Could it be a trick? Or that upper moon three is good at hiding."I said trying to figure out why we got reported that there's an upper moon here but we couldn't see any clues neither traces of him.

"People would get see that upper moon a weird person if he dressed weirdly yet none of those whom we asked never seen any of that."I said as he hummed.

"There might be something wrong..There's more people going outside at night yet it didn't attack."He said.

"Wanna go somewhere open up space? He might show up when we're not surrounded by people."I said as he trailed behind me heading our way to more open space.

As what I've thought rustling and shaking of bushes especially the branches of trees were falling down to the ground it means that demon is just here and circling us around to find an opening attack as we put into a fight stance.

*BANG*

"Sunlight Breathing Technique:Third Form:Day Star!"

The upper moon showed itself behind me and Tomioka didn't sense it right away as I unleashed a breathing technique third form and shoved Tomioka away as my blade clash into its arm as he used back flip to back away as he licked his blood.

"Step away woman."He said as I got offended from what he said.

'S-Step away? D-Does he know that I'm demon slayer?'

"Don't let your guard down he might be tricking us."I stop dozing off when Tomioka spoke as I point my blade towards the demon.