Chapter 20

*WARNING*

MANGA SPOILER!

P.S.!! I DECIDED TO FORWARD THE TIME WHICH IS TO TIME SKIPS AND WHERE IS THIS UPDATE ALL ABOUT WHERE THE HASHIRAS FINALLY SUCCEED TO KILL MUZAN KIBUTSUJI,THE DEMON KING AND LOSSES MANY LIVES OF DEMON SLAYERS INCLUDING BUNCH OF HASHIRAS.

3RD PERSON'S POV

The hashiras finally succeed on killing the demon lord Muzan Kibutsuji,himself and also the succession of turning Nezuko back into her human form especially Kanao manages to inject the medicine on Tanjiro's back after he became a demon by Muzan's scratch on him an ability to turn anyone he leaves scratches into demons but the exchange of it Kanao's one eye have gone blind and Tanjiro had a bad injury on his face,but what matters to him was that he was able to turn his sister back into human.

On the other hand,many lives of the demon slayers have losses including the hashiras which are Rengoku,Shinubo,Himejima,Obanai,Mitsuri and Muichiro while Uzui has retired himself of being in the demon slayer and the only hashiras that got survived were Shinazugawa,Tomioka and Himari who also put their lives on the line at the end to kill Muzan's life and protect humanity even though their Master and his wife together with their older twin daughters all died from suicidal.Their comrade Lady Tamayo who was a doctor and a demon also sacrificed herself leaving the little boy who had fall in love with her named Yushiro.

Things were back to normal on still continuing to have the demon slayer corp for the future of having another demons in their world and the only hashira left by now was Shinazugawa all alone after Tomioka proposed towards Himari of asking her hand in marriage as she approves and their wedding was already 3 days to go before that day comes.

Going to get married was really a new challenge in life especially creating new family.Instead Himari should be excited she's getting more and more nervous as the day passes by and her friends together with their demon slayers' comrades was more excited than her and begins to squeal from their excitement on the incoming wedding of the both.On the other hand,Tomioka was still in his usual poker face but deep inside he would be explode anytime soon of the excitement and happiness as what Tanjiro smelt into his aura.

~~~

Finally,the wedding was today and everything was all settled they decided to locate the venue at Garden Nara it was a bit far away but it was all worth it since it was fall season already and things got more even beautiful for the view of the venue.Close friends and comrades were already there standing along with the groom in front and the priest too they were only waiting for the bride to come.

Not a minute longer the bell started to ring as a signal that the bride has finally come and Kanao was being Himari's bride's mate.Himari was wearing a long white kimono dress with a headdress of tsunokakushi and her face was on make up,her lips were red cherry ones it was a simple make-up yet elegant for her to look at.While,Tomioka was wearing all white and block long kimono for the wedding and Himari started walking down to the path that has flowers and leaves on it and the children started to sing.

Even Shinazugawa wouldn't admit that his happy with his angry face and no eyebrows deep down he was excited to see what would Himari's life would be with Tomioka since Shinazugawa saw Himari as his little sister and he wouldn't like anything neither anyone wouldn't treat her properly especially even if it's a hashira except for Himejima-san of course he respects him.While the three demon slayers were getting more and more excited about the wedding ceremony today for their two superior friends getting married as what they planned after the successful mission.

The wedding bell then once ring for the last time as Himari was finally standing in front of Tomioka in a bit distant away from each other as the priest started the ceremony for the two.Since Tomioka hasn't any family left Urokodaki takes the honor of being Tomioka's acting father and sipping the tea as a respect and blessing to their marriage and that same goes for Shinazugawa too since Himari asked her to be the older brother act to her side and the priest continue the ceremony of unifying the two's heart into one.

"I, Tomioka Giyu/Himari (Y/n), take thee,Himari (Y/n)/Tomioka Giyu,to be my wedded wife/husband,to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and health,to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."Both Tomioka and Himari said after one another.

"Giyu and (Y/n)..I now pronounce you both as husband and wife,you may take the honor Giyu."The priest said as Tomioka then caress (Y/n)'s cheeks and slowly leaning down to kiss her in the lips as the adult cries in happiness except for Urokodaki and Shinazugawa also the children cover their eyes not to see as (Y/n) parted away from the kiss and they were engulf into a huge applause from everyone in there and congratulated them.

After the wedding ceremony ended and the next venue for the food has started (Y/n) was busy talking with the females she knows especially Kanao while Tomioka was being tease by Uzui about what will happen next after this which Tomioka tried to avoid thinking about it,but he couldn't stop thinking about the good kiss he have with (Y/n) earlier in the wedding ceremony and he started to distract either to entertain himself from having lewd thoughts which he both like and not like it.

"W-What should I do later after this..?"Tomioka thought while looking at (Y/n)'s direction.

~~~

THERE WILL BE A BONUS PART FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WHICH WOULD PROBABLY BE THE SECOND PART OF IT THIS UPDATE BEFORE THE STORY ENDS.

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE~!