Chapter 19

~FLASH BACK~

TOMIOKA'S POV

"Yes,I am..Aren't you the Sunlight Hashira? Whom saved me few days ago?"I asked as she nods with a genuine smile which I could feel something weird inside my stomach.

"And here I am as what you've asked me to train with you."She said as my eyes widened.

'So,she really remembered my request..I thought she would just forget and shrug it off since I'm in a lower rank and it'll be a burden for her to train me since she's in a higher rank..'

"I've got a lot of training methods so we can train each other in different styles in fighting when facing different kinds of demons too! I can see so much potential towards you Water Breathing user! I hope we can get along."She said with his brightening aura which I just give her a poker face which she looked at me confused.

"Aren't am I a bit older than you? Like 1 or 2 years?"I said as her eyes widened and suddenly hit her own self to the ground which startled me and bent down to her level.

"Why did you do that!? Are you an idiot!?"I lecture as I started to get worried as she just let out a low chuckle and scratch the back of her hair before focusing her attention back to me.

"Sorry about my attitude! I usually get talkative and excited on people that I can see their potential just like you."She said as I sighted relief that there's nothing seriously wrong about her.

"Aren't am I gonna be burden to you? I did ask you to help me train to get stronger a few days ago,but I didn't expect that you'll take my request seriously."I said as she laugh.

"Like what I've said I see potential in you and it's kind of rare to see someone asking a hashira especially me to train them since they're kinda scared towards us.I don't know even why though.."She said bluntly as I face palm and help her to stand up as she brush off her haori from the dust.

"So,when do we start--"I got cut off by her.

"Now!"She exclaimed not letting me to complete my sentence as she dragged me away from the estate giving me a piggy back ride which I got flustered from her sudden comfortable touch on someone like me.

"I haven't told the Flower Hashira--"She cut me off again.

"Don't worry about it Water Breathing user! I did told her about your request last night and she'll probably know that you're already with me any minute now!"She said as she fast her pace on shifting and we headed to the woods where I got a bit worried that I might be heavy for her and especially because I'm a male and she's a female.

~~~

After we arrived at her own estate there's a two opposite gender helpers of hers inside and decided to follow what she said about making us something to eat after we trained and she then dragged me right away to an open wide space which is her yard.It was really beautiful though and in the center of it was a huge sakura tree and its leaves started falling down more and more of it which caught me eyes.