𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

'queen records and dread'

AUGUST 31ST 1993 in the Lupin cottage was partly chaotic and partly relaxed, and by that i mean Nesrin lupin is sat in her bedroom reading 'pride and prejudice' for the 100th time with a queen record lightly playing

While Remus lupin is frantically pacing the cottage living room worrying about his first day at his new job as a defence against the dark arts professor at Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry and the fact his ex-Fiancé whom is a mass murderer has broken free from Azkaban after 12 years.

Nesrin Knew of what her father Sirius Black had done and had chosen to try not to be associated with his name, which was not exactly effective considering the whole of Hogwarts knew who both her fathers are and tended to like to remind her that one of her parents was a murderer.

She despised Sirius Black, more so because of him her father (whom she was very protective over especially because of the discrimination he goes through because is a wear wolf) has had to spend 12 years raising her with no family and friends by his side apart from the occasional help from Molly Weasley.

Nesrin is quite glad her father has gotten the job at Hogwarts, she finds it's a weight lifted off her shoulders considering the poor bloke couldn't find a job that would hire him because of his lycanthropy.

She really felt for her dad, he would get so worked up on others opinions and how their home wasn't very appealing to the eye.

The lupin cottage isn't the most luxurious cottage in the London county side with leaks in the sealing when it rains, wobbly floorboards, slightly peeling wall paper and a few cupboard doors that are bound to fall off soon but none of that matters to Nesrin, all that matters to her is the fact they have each other.

As Nesrin makes her way down the cottages creeky stairs with her striped pyjamas and fluffy slippers, she notices her father pacing like a mad man in the living room.

"What on earth are you pacing for at 11:30 at night?" she questions with furrowed brows.

Remus stops his pacing and turns round to look at his daughter "nothing, nothing just a tad nervous for my new job tomorrow, love, that's all, no need to worry" he tells her with a not very convincing smile.

she hums at him and says "you know there is nothing to worry about dad."

"i know love, but i'm just a bit concerned about my condition and being around a bunch of children and the fact Sirius is on the run right now that's all." he sighs

"No ones gonna find out dad and the Dementors and Aurours will have Sirius locked back up in Azkaban in no time!" she says

"And anyways even if they do find out about your furry problem you're not exactly gonna wolf out on them randomly like those stupid muggle films show." she adds as she tries to lighten the mood which doesn't exactly seem to work considering the slight look of horror that washes over her dads face.

"right never mind that's not helping" she says meekly.

Remus rubs his hands over his face and sighs, he then says " What are you doing up at this time anyways, you should be in bed young lady, we have to be up early tomorrow to go to kings cross."

Nesrin raises her eyebrows at her father and sarcastically says on her way to get a glass of water "And i could say the same about you Father, what are you doing."

"I suppose you're right." he laughs back.

As she starts to make her way up the stairs she smiles at her father and says "Aren't i always".

authors note: im sorry if this is terrible, it's my first time writing a proper ff but anyways enjoy!!:)