𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

'jealousy, jealousy'

  IT WAS NOW TWO weeks before the end of term and snow had settled across the school grounds and the air was nipping at everyone's cheeks

Christmas was fast approaching and Professor Flitwick had taken it upon himself to decorate the whole castle with festive decorations.

It was the second Hogsmeade weekend and the trio were looking forward to finally be able to attend.

Noa has a date with Sophie Clarkson a Ravenclaw she has been seeing and Otis decided he would go with Lee and the twins, which Noa and Nesrin found to be a weird combination but Otis was probably only going so he could fawn over Lee Jordan.

Nesrin had found Oliver Wood again and had accepted his invite to Hogsmeade with him and had both decided they would spend a while browsing round the village before parting ways so Nesrin could meet up with Otis and Noa.

Nesrin got dressed in some dark blue wide leg jeans, striped black and grey long sleeved shirt and her favourite mary janes. Leaving her hair down she put on some crescent moon earrings and decorated her hands with an array of rings and smudged on her usual black eyeliner.

Grabbing her Jacket and hat, Nesrin made her way down the common room to meet Otis so they could go to the great hall for breakfast.

"Excited for your date with Wood?" Otis asked Nesrin as she approached him.

"It's hardly a date" Nesrin scoffed.

"Oh it so is" Otis said throwing his arm around her shoulders.

The two of them walked out of the Hufflepuff barrels and made their way down to the great hall. When they arrived Noa was yet to join them, they took their usual seats at the Hufflepuff table.

"Your going with George, Fred and Lee, right?" Nesrin asked, pouring syrup over her pancakes.

"Yeah, since all my friends and ditching me for dates" Otis sarcastically pouted.

"I literally asked you if you wanted me to go with you and you said i could go with Wood!" Nesrin exclaimed.

Otis barked out a laugh, "I was joking, Nes! I get to spend the day with Jordan" he smirked.

"I don't know why you don't just ask him out, he clearly likes you back"

"He does not" Otis huffed. The thing about Otis is he's extremely oblivious to everything.