𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

'Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff'

IT'S BEEN A FEW days since Sirius Black broke into Hogwarts and gossip about it still buzzed around the castle

Nesrin was quite sick of it. People would whisper as she walked past in the corridors or in class, People made snarky comments and they treated her like she was a bomb that would explode at any second.

She has been extremely grateful for Noa and Otis, they haven't babied her or treated her any different and she was glad because if they did she might just smack them.

Potions had been extremely awkward, the twins just ignore her existence and Lee hasn't got a clue what's going on. She has tried apologising but they won't hear her out, so she decided to let the gits sulk.

It was an extremely windy day and Gryffindor were meant to be playing Slytherin but the backed out because of Malfoy's arm injury, so they were playing Hufflepuff.

He has been going on about since it happened, telling everyone he almost had to get it cut off.

Noa was particularly annoyed considering she had just gotten on the team as the new chaser and was practicing extremely hard for this game. She gave in to her friends pestering and tried out before the first hogsmeade trip that they ended up not going to, Much to Otis' dismay.

Nesrin was tightly wrapped up in her big puffer coat, Hufflepuff scarf, hat and her black chunky boots with thick socks as are her friends. They had just finished eating breakfast and we're making their way down to the pitch to watch the game.

Noa and Nesrin had cigarettes hanging from their mouths claiming to Otis that it warms them up. Otis was scolding them, warning them not to get caught by a Professor.

As usual the whole school was making their way down to the pitch, everyone was bundled up, umbrellas were whipping ferociously, hats flying off people's heads.

"If you two get caught with one of those cancer sticks hanging out your gobs, i will strangle you both" Otis warned them.

"No you won't" Noa said, blowing the cloud of smoke out her mouth, it getting taken with the wind.

"No i won't, but i will say i told you so" emphasising the but.

"I don't doubt you will, Ot" Nesrin said, linking her arm which his "Who do you think will win?".

"Hufflepuff, obviously" Otis said in a duh tone, the wind whipping through his curly hair "What kind of puff would i be if i didn't have faith in my house"