𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

'early mornings and Dreadful potions partners'

THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE classes Nesrin woke up to Georgia shaking her awake

THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE classes Nesrin woke up to Georgia shaking her awake. she opened her eyes slightly and let out a groan as the sun shone in her blue eyes and rolled over pulling the yellow covers further over her body.

"Nesrin get up! you have an hour to get dressed and eat breakfast before classes start!" stated Georgia

"And we all know how much you need a cig before you even have breakfast and interact with anyone so hurry up before your late for classes!" added Sofia in a singsong voice.

"No, i'll just not go it'll be fine" she mumbled into her pillow, not even 1 minute later Nesrin yelped as her duvet covers where ripped off of her and was exposed to the cold draft in her dormitory.

"What the Fuck Georgia! Can't you see i was trying to sleep there!" gasped Nesrin sounding slightly aggravated at the fact her peaceful slumber was rudely disturbed by her auburn haired dorm mate.

"Get up Nes" she replied as she exited the dormitory with Sofia in tow.

Nesrin groaned as she dragged her self out of bed grumbling profanities under her breath.

"Stupid fucking school, Dumbledore can suck my-"

"Whoa there, who shat in your pillow case" laughed Otis as he stood in the door way to her dormitory in his Hufflepuff uniform and began to walk in and flung himself on one of the girls beds.

"Stupid bloody school, like why can't they just bog off." grumbled Nesrin while gathering her school uniform and making her way to the bathroom.  

"Maybe because you'd be useless with out it" shouted Otis sounding amused by his friends behaviour this morning "Hurry but anyways Noa is waiting for us outside the common room so you two can have a smoke before breakfast!"

"Piss off Otis "

-

Once Nesrin had gotten into her Hufflepuff uniform, put on her battered up white and black converse's and chucked her mousy brown hair up in a messy ponytail.

Otis and her made their way out of the Hufflepuff common room and met up with Noa.

"It's about bloody time you two!" Noa impatiently told them as Nesrin and Otis walked out of the hufflepuff barrels.

Otis held his hands up in surrender as they began walking to Nesrin and Noa's smoking spot in a secluded area at the side of the castle "It's Nes' fult this time not mine"

"shove off Troy, can we just go for a smoke please"

"Don't come for me when it's your fault for being a lazy git" Nesrin scoffed in return and gave Otis the bird.